DJ COSHH - DOUBLE DROP REVOLUTION

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
DJ COSHH - Double Drop Revolution Mix.

Check out this mix. As new to DnB Forum produced a mix which shows what I am abouts. My style of mix and tune selection etc.

Listen, Enjoy and give feedback. Positive and Negative feedback welcome.

Might be nice to see feedback which has some correllation to the amount of views!

ENJOY!!

1. TC – Let’s Go
2. Dillinja – In The Grind V.I.P
3. Pendulum – Tarantula
4. Sub Focus – Swamp Thing
5. Dr Octagon – Aliens Sub Focus
6. Sub Focus – Flamenco
7. Zinc – Creeper Feat Dynamite MC
>>Bad Company – Planet Dust
8. Mampi Swift – Tripped Gridlock Remix
>> Mampi Swift – The One
>>Mampi Swift – Rebirth
9. Play Me Mampi Swift and Blame Remix
10. Nightbreed – Pack of Wolves Pendulum Remix
11. Fresh – Submarines Pendulum Remix
12. Ed Rush and Optical – Pacman Ram Trilogy Remix
- Reload –
>>Fresh – Hooded
>>Wink – Evil Acid Gridlock Remix
13.Unknown Error – The Shadows Unicron Remix
>>Ram Trilogy – Titan
14. Nightbreed – Arachnophobia
>>Fresh – Living Daylights
15. Sparfunk – Rapture
>>Danny Wheeler and Sub Focus – Lost Highway
>>The Prodigy – Vodoo People Pendulum Remix
-Last Mix-
16. DJ Hype – Look To The Future
Pendulum – Masochist

To download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZDYL4GI

Playtime : 47mins
Format: MP3 128KB
File Size: 45mb

Last edited:
What is the appeal of double dropping so many tunes in one set?

9/10 times it sounds awful.

I hope this doesn't put anyone of, off any further downloads. Would be nice to have some more opinions am I completly wasting my time???

Im not sure what he was referring too the wording seems as though he does mean 9/10 times on a whole, so in the right place at the right time etc. Im not saying that my double drops are good whatsoever that is for the forum to decide and why I posted it. So keep the feedback coming.

Last edited:
To be fair, I haven't listened to this mix.

I am just opinionated about double dropping, that is all.

No hard feelings.

To be honest...looks like the same mix I seen 50 times by many newcomer dj's
Stop trying to sound like Andy/Friction etc... :hype:
Bring your on flav to the table....or your just gonna get filtered in the "sounds like" some one else category

top 10 IMO:teeth:

Now This Is Drum & Bass Vol 1. :idea:

yeah fair enough double drops are awesome but use them as attention getters, not all the way thru. and all the tunes are top, but its a bit of an anthem fest. people may not DL it if they already have these tunes in other mixes, but if you put something less well known in there people will listen
keep it up tho

the mix is tight as fuck so far from what I've heard ... if you can do this with some less obvious tunes it will be massive.

the mix is tight as fuck so far from what I've heard ... if you can do this with some less obvious tunes it will be massive.

Thanks for the feedback. I can see what you mean, it's a bit too much at the end of the day. This is good feedback, something that I can work on, improve myself etc. I have dabbled with some production software to produce my own tunes to set myself aside but I suppose untill I have a record collection with the diversity of tunes available it may be a bit hit or miss lol, but I have taken note and spend some serious time thinking about the selection for my next mix, and then I will try, try again. (I do find in the record shop I have a tendancy to keep loading up on the anthems though.)

Back
Top Bottom