[SECURE001] Future Prophecies / [genetix]

xplizit

subcon-fusion.com
Hi dudes, we will have a full press release for doa, end of jan beginning of feb to coincide with the release, but for now

We ran a label basic for 6 releases and now we wish to change the name to Secure Records , basically there is a deep house label called basic and i don't want any furthur confusion for our vinyl releases.

To help re-launch the label, the guys from Norway (Rich and Tony) Future Prophecies very kindly agreed to remix Structures one of our previous [genetix] tracks.

A great remix, very clever use of parts of the original making a great dancefloor neuro track with jump up flava.

Keeping very much to our broody neuro rolling style [genetix] is in his original bad ass self on the flip with Spektral Rays. This track has been given the VIP treatment and is sounding superb.

The vinyl release (promos) will be available via SRD distribution to all good shops on the last week of Jan/first week of Feb.

[I will also get SRD mp3 versions so they will be available online, I will let you know where near the time.]

Audio Link

For the rest of the 2006, we aim for 2 or 3 more [genetix] releases. Also we are talking with other breakthrough artists at present in the hope of finding awesome releasable material!

Thanks to people such as

Illuminati/Sunchase/Diode/Materia/ArQer/DStruct+RDS+Identity/ + more...
for sending tracks through.

Finally, I hope for a purely neuro/tech mp3 site during 2006 also to cater for all the digital dogs. (It may be opensource DIY to start off with, all i can say is please support it as the money will be used to increase the aesthetics but obviously the content will be of top quality right from the start.)

:)

Back
Top Bottom