Upcoming Albums Of 2015...

I'm working on my first full length album :) covers every style of dnb (even had a bash at a neuro style tune)

I've got high expectations for the Prototypes LP tbf

I only hope they don't make the already released singles 1/3 of the LP like what happened with Wilkinson's album. I think that won't happen because ShockOne's LP was pretty much all over the place and most of the tracks were new, I enjoyed that. Hopefully Better Tomorrow makes it in there ;)

How did we manage to find 3 people excited for the prototypes album?

God knows. In a list of dnb albums to be excited about The Prototypes are right down at the bottom. I know what to expect from their album - generic dnb, trashy female vocals and general awfulness

God knows. In a list of dnb albums to be excited about The Prototypes are right down at the bottom. I know what to expect from their album - generic dnb, trashy female vocals and general awfulness

Pretty much how I feel about it... would love to be proved wrong though

They smash the "dancefloor" style of dnb, it's not underground and you can argue its a bit generic, but you can't argue that they're one of the best at what they do.

I see what you mean and agree,I just hope it has a few surprises/unexpected tunes. That's what I'm hoping for

They smash the "dancefloor" style of dnb, it's not underground and you can argue its a bit generic, but you can't argue that they're one of the best at what they do.

I think they kill it with the faster style tracks they release. Like that one being played in the link I posted sounds huge. But yeah they have made some "poppy" tracks. We shall see...

DJ Marky - My Heroes LP (Innerground Records) Out April
https://vk.com/wall-34087801_2634

SWAG...

JUd0kELl1oA.jpg

So fucking good... :love:

Back
Top Bottom