Frankee - All Four One EP - RAM (1st Feb)

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG..
Yd-Im-g1fn0.jpg

Audio SWAG
http://vk.com/wall-30883877_12044

Drop It Low, finally!

Deep Down is amazing. Followed slightly by Flim Flam. The rest I don't like especially Drop It Low.

He is def one of my fav producers ever since i first heard 'Harlequin', so diverse and more or less got every sub dnb genre covered! Not been this excited about a producer for a long time!

this ep is a joke right, i mean there's no way ram are actually putting this out. some of the shittest dnb ive heard in a long time. and to think, this guys first 2 releases on program were pretty good, he's going the exact same way as wilkinson.

drop it low is an early contender for worst song of the year

this ep is a joke right, i mean there's no way ram are actually putting this out. some of the shittest dnb ive heard in a long time. and to think, this guys first 2 releases on program were pretty good, he's going the exact same way as wilkinson.

drop it low is an early contender for worst song of the year
Slating RAM for putting out a heavier / darker EP?! Can't please anyone!

Slating RAM for putting out a heavier / darker EP?! Can't please anyone!

anything is dark compared to this

RAM have overtaken Hospital in the race to be the shittest major dnb label for me

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=88905]Rasmic123[/MENTION] what's your favourite label and why?

Headz or Dispatch, no explanation needed

- - - Updated - - -

i just find it difficult to believe that the same guy and label that put out Firethorn, Harlequin, Flintstone and Black Heart is putting this out. as i said, frankee is going the same way as wilkinson

Back
Top Bottom