Faithless + Sub Focus @ Fabric Wednesday 17/03/10

Speaker

Anyone heading to Fabric tomorrow? Will be only the 2nd time i've been this year (so far ;)). Sub focus has looked disappointing in their recent sets, but i'm a hopeful bugger. It's a student night which is a shame, but a mate got me guestlist so it's free :p

Fuck that, seen Faithless will be allright, Sub wont be though.
For free will be an alright night tho I reckon
Enjoy

They are just being knobs because they think they are "better" than you.

Because your going to see sub focus and only have 20 posts they think they are better so get some form of satisfaction by being dickheads on an internet forum.

Serious bizness

It's how your mum got moist enough to conceive you

bless are you trying to start a little internet beef........ well mr 19 posts you keep being a little child and have fun being baited everytime you come on here, can't be fucked to chat shit bout your mum coz i'm not a cunt

They are just being knobs because they think they are "better" than you.

Because your going to see sub focus and only have 20 posts they think they are better so get some form of satisfaction by being dickheads on an internet forum.

Serious bizness

i wasn't being a cunt i was curious what the fuck anime was

Just look what I've created

Now where's that episode of Pokemon where Misty gets naked ...

Anyone heading to Fabric tomorrow? Will be only the 2nd time i've been this year (so far ;)). Sub focus has looked disappointing in his recent sets, but i'm a hopeful bugger. It's a student night which is a shame, but a mate got me guestlist so it's free :p

there is only one subfocus so refering to him as their is wrong

sub focus in fabric,thats perfection,enjoy the ocean of tightly mixed dubplates ;) I saw him two times,and cant wait for another sub trip,best music,perfect beatmatch...good times.

faithless yes, subfocus no ! used to rate subfocus very highly then he started his album and it all went downhill from there im afraid, vinyl and sick dnb sets to now what are probably pre pitched cds, house cheese gashstep sets with a sprinkling of rams latest offerings

sub focus in fabric,thats perfection,enjoy the ocean of tightly mixed dubplates ;) I saw him two times,and cant wait for another sub trip,best music,perfect beatmatch...good times.

I've seen him at fabric once and he was awesome, but he seems to have gone down hill recently. Room 2 @ fabric is my favourite space though, so i'm optimistic. :)

Back
Top Bottom