Places to host your music

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
In an effort to help you guys (and girls?) easily find sites and services that will host your music for as little as possible, please post direct links to the homepage of any site you've found of some use in the past.

I'll start the proceedings:
Thank you for your contributions in advance.

:andy:

Last edited:
Re: >Places to host your music<

Just added Soundclick as I keep seeing people using it everywhere. Come on where are the suggestions? :teeth:

Re: [ Places to host your music ]

www.elusivesounds.com

If you want to see your tracks on www.elusivesounds.com send us an email (info@elusivesounds.com) with your name and the type of music you make and we will give you the info you need to send us your music and we could consider it for the Mp3 section on this site.

All music sent must be original and unsigned, we will consider any genre.

Also we at www.code-mag.com have space for all unsigned artists to upload their tracks as well as to send in your bios for inclusion in the artist directory.

A quick free registration is required before you can upload into the unsigned pages as well as a free registration to the forums for further track uploading options.

We have helped a number of artists to date with our dedication to the unsigned with some appearing at the UMF's as well as on 1xtra so come on over.

s
Hope to see you all there.

I've added a few more to the list :)

Back
Top Bottom