fresh heavyweight...hmmm

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
just curious, what is the fuss on this tune?really describe in words what this tune offers,as it gets so much hype and just wondered what i am missing here?

the question is... have you heard in a big club on a good sound system? he didn't call it heavyweight for nothing*

the question is... have you heard in a big club on a good sound system? he didn't call it heavyweight for nothing*

theres a bit of simple melody a little way in i like but thats it, but no i havn't heard it in a club or on a big system.i know how much support its been getting and thaught it's not my thing,but spose any tune could not be justified with out the rite system.

yea i cant see the fuss about it either but im yet to here it on a big sound system so im not gonna write it off just yet.

It is all about the big systems for this tune, it actually is pretty tame heard on headphones etc but some frequencies just aint reproduced quietly.

yea i cant see the fuss about it either but im yet to here it on a big sound system so im not gonna write it off just yet.

yeah im not writing it off,just as of late im hearing things from big artists in the game and i think''are you serious'' on some of the releases at the mo(shiners springs to mind)each to their own but you cant blame some newcomer to producing to hear that for example and say i could make a better tune in my sleep.which would be nieeve<<<spelling but i couldnt blame them.

yea safety set a good point. its all about heavyweight in a club, heard it first in a rave at inno. it smashed the dancefloor everytime it dropped. listenin to it through an mp3 player just hasnt got the same feelin to it. big tune tho.

theres a bit of simple melody a little way in i like but thats it, but no i havn't heard it in a club or on a big system.i know how much support its been getting and thaught it's not my thing,but spose any tune could not be justified with out the rite system.

i dont start threads bout tunes that i dont like :S

bit silly in my books

I heard it on Valve sound system, at Drum & Bass Awards 09. Thought i shit myself when heavyweight was droped. I love this tune can't wait to get it, missed all the promos.

to be honest it still sounds bangin as long as you have a subwoofer but obviously its about the bass so your not gonna think its a bangin tune on shitty speakers or headphones, you wouldnt think artisan vip is a sick tune if you heard it on headphones

it's mad when you hear this tune on a big system, the bass just fills the whole room that's the only way i can describe it, proper moody and ominous

Back
Top Bottom