DnB Forum Remix Competition!

other than darkysidro, we made a "if you show me yours i show you mine" deal, and youre all in deep shit, because his remix is BANGIN

Oh_stop_it_you.png

But seriously, guys. Karl's remix is such a big banging tune, that Hospital records are trying to get it released as a single, called "The best and only one remix you'll ever need to listen... I mean EVER!"

But seriously, guys. Karl's remix is such a big banging tune, that Hospital records are trying to get it released as a single, called "The best and only one remix you'll ever need to listen... I mean EVER!"

True true, but when they hear some of the other entries that I have they may just change their minds.

Speaking of [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION], who is going to set up the sound cloud? Do you already have a page set up? If so I need access to it so I can upload the tracks I got. Pm me the info.

HELL YEAH BODO, its all about the community! thats why we tour with skrillex as his opening act and have sex with beautiful underage teenage girls, its nothing to do with the money.

ok so there is no sex. well, not with women anyway. nor is there money. we get paid in wonwowzudao, whatever that is. so i guess it could be worse.

also better. it could be much better. and i mean it when i say much. muuuuuch. much. better. BUT I DIGRESS

ivan (russian name) i think we have one (or even two) SC accounts for the dnbforum compo, ill try and find the login deets, and if i cant, ill set up a new one.
do you want me to forward you the links to all entries? seeing as youre not a contestant youre free to listen without any solidarity dispute.

HELL YEAH BODO, its all about the community! thats why we tour with skrillex as his opening act and have sex with beautiful underage teenage girls, its nothing to do with the money.

ok so there is no sex. well, not with women anyway. nor is there money. we get paid in wonwowzudao, whatever that is. so i guess it could be worse.

also better. it could be much better. and i mean it when i say much. muuuuuch. much. better. BUT I DIGRESS

ivan (russian name) i think we have one (or even two) SC accounts for the dnbforum compo, ill try and find the login deets, and if i cant, ill set up a new one.
do you want me to forward you the links to all entries? seeing as youre not a contestant youre free to listen without any solidarity dispute.

Get the sound cloud up so I can upload the the tracks I have and you can upload the ones you got. We will just set them to private.

Submitted!

Took quite a long time since my school has started again, and I've started a TON of projects... Which I most like wont ever finish
But anyways, this one is turned in, very eager to hear everyones results!

Well, my submission is uploading atm. I'm not 100% happy with it, but for my 1st ever remix I think i did okay.. Lots of firsts on this one. 1st (completed) attempt at something heavy, 1st time using only samples for a tune... this was one of the most frustrating things i've ever done production-wise. Huge learning experience! I easily had 20 different versions for my drop ... restarted the whole thing once... but that's what it's all about right? This is also one of the first tunes i've ever finished completely!

Logikz, a pm will be headed your way when I wake up n this thing's done uploading. (its going very slow.. only 3 more hours to go!)

I'm stoked to see where everyone else took this track! Especially excited to see if/who/how people incorporated vocals into their remixes. n of course, (like everyone here, I think) I'd love some feedback/would love to offer feedback if anyone feels up to it.

logikz, I tried to PM you, was told I can't send you anything because your inbox is @ capacity. Sending the link to IV4.

Right I am going back in, open sampler and try to do something, do something you useless cnut, thats how I feel, god I suck!

Right I am going back in, open sampler and try to do something, do something you useless cnut, thats how I feel, god I suck!

lmao not only me then..

i think I’ve handed mine in . dunno if its just me being stupid with the pms but wasn’t sure if i sent the message :|

ok, I got a file, waht now? Who wants it? How do I submit? Sorry, my computer being a jerkwad and forum loading terribly slow, cant sift through 15 pages for the next 7 hours :teeth:

Looking forward to hearing others, mines rubbish, but I want in, cause in is where it is see, and I want all over the next one as well.

Back
Top Bottom