Police in helicopter in the mix

Badman Pesh

--Original JuNgLiSt--
Here's the upload...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TPE5TMXI

Tracklist-
D.Bridge - True Romance
Congo Natty feat Topcat - Orignial Sess(police in helicopter)
Jenna G - In Love
Police in Helicopter vs Jay Z
Calibre - Mr Majestic

Is there any good reason why "top DJ's" dont play this song at raves and gigs anymore???

It can be perfectly mixed into any DnB tune...so wats the crack?

5 tunes>?

its 5 tunes because this other lad I was chatting to said that this song isn't played at raves anymore because ppl only know the famous bit about 2 and half minutes into the song(police in helicopter) where the reggae bit cums in.

So this mix was just done by myself to show ppl and the "top dj's" out there, that theres NO EXCUSE for them not bringing this famous congo natty tune out in their LP box with them when they perform and do their thing at the raves!!!!
:rave:

its got nothing to do with mixing with it, and if u plan out a mix its simple

its more about the fact that if ur having a mix and u know that from lifting off tune A u've got 4 phrases till the second drop of tune B, so u automatically look for something with 3 or 2 phrase intro, obviously if u can cue the tune up all right its ok but u have to be quick

its got nothing to do with mixing with it, and if u plan out a mix its simple

its more about the fact that if ur having a mix and u know that from lifting off tune A u've got 4 phrases till the second drop of tune B, so u automatically look for something with 3 or 2 phrase intro, obviously if u can cue the tune up all right its ok but u have to be quick

Yea but that shouldnt be a problem for the "pro's"....so why dont they drop the WHOLE tune at raves???

Thats the question????

coz its old

Wat about tunes like - PULP FICTION??? ORIGINAL NUTTAH??? Are they not old?
...even "WORRIES IN A DANCE", theres a recent redubbed version of that being played at mosts raves nower days...without these "old" tunes as you kindly put it...there wouldn't be a market for the Dnb tunes produced nower days!!!:rave:

wtf??
u got sum issues boy, u gotta calm down about this and stop reading my comments as a personal attack at ur djing skills or tune selection

i never said anythin about an old tune being bad, u could drop the message at a rave tonight and it would fit seamlessly into a set of new jump even though its 12 years old

i cant be arsed to carry on so just stop it, or there will be consequences! :bruce:

R.E PM U SENT ME

we go forward not backward mate.......

there are far better old jungle tunes than it any way imo.

R.E PM U SENT ME

we go forward not backward mate.......

there are far better old jungle tunes than it any way imo.

Respect to that...

A personal request then Dj Noize...I've seen you DJ @ a few raves in Brum...in your next mix, would you stick it in your mix for my listening pleasure...i'd like to see what you can do wit it?:lighter:

Respect to that...

A personal request then Dj Noize...I've seen you DJ @ a few raves in Brum...in your next mix, would you stick it in your mix for my listening pleasure...i'd like to see what you can do wit it?:lighter:

yh man where u seen me play?

and yh if ure cumin disk-connected il drop it there, just cus i love ya x loool :lighter:

yh man where u seen me play?

and yh if ure cumin disk-connected il drop it there, just cus i love ya x loool :lighter:

Whens your next gig and more importantly - WHERE???

Forgive me if....I was most likely high when I saw u...but u was in arena 2...@ either...the *Raveology - Return of the Q* and *RANDOM CONCEPT 12 - Andy C's Nightlife tour*

But too be honest I was mash up...and im sure i was mashing cos I was in YOUR arena???lol:rave:

arrrrrrr kool yh i was @ them nites

well my next nite in brum.... is "Disk-Connected" @ The Warehouse in brum... its in digbeth 24th may

SAFE

arrrrrrr kool yh i was @ them nites

well my next nite in brum.... is "Disk-Connected" @ The Warehouse in brum... its in digbeth 24th may

SAFE

I'll BE THERE, and WOULD ADVISE ANYONE ELSE TO BE COINCIDENTALLY PASSING BY AND BE THERE TOO!lol.

Was jus checking out the web site promo for it, looks like a bad line up and the tickets are at a fair price too!

Safe for the info!!!

Respect NOIZE!!!!!

Wat about tunes like - PULP FICTION??? ORIGINAL NUTTAH??? Are they not old?
...even "WORRIES IN A DANCE", theres a recent redubbed version of that being played at mosts raves nower days...without these "old" tunes as you kindly put it...there wouldn't be a market for the Dnb tunes produced nower days!!!:rave:

Mate.... tunes are made... played... then put on a shelf.... Because bigger and better tunes come out to replace them.... if everyone played the same shit that was being played 5-10 years ago then whats the point making new stuff??? why play old stuff?? its old for a reason....

If you want to hear tunes like that then find yourself a rave that plays old skool stuff..... wouldnt that be the most sensible thing todo??? instead of trying to get up to date people to play out of date tunes!??

Back
Top Bottom