DRS

Yeh we lack a range of nights here; dancefloor/tech/jump up and thats it pretty much it.

- - - Updated - - -

DRS is the boss, you aren't listening hard enough.

Thats the thing tho, I dont care at rave for what the MC is doing, not even in the slightest. Like I said, on records he is a boss imo.

DRS is very unique in DnB as he freestyle mentality to DnB when most MC are very methodical in doing set chats at set times. It means his live sets are always varied and very much on the vibe of the night. Him, DRS, Conrad and SP are streets ahead of anyone really, Tempza is doing great things as well

Used to enjoy Tempza on Hybrid Minds mixes. But seem him live a few times now at Spearhead and just want him to shut up. At the last one for example when he teamed up with Riya for a while he sounded awful in comparison. And im just sick of hearing 'let the sky fade from blue to black' every 20 seconds!

Never seen DRS so can't contribute on that one but love his work on tunes and the album was wicked!

I see. It is picking up slowly from what I've seen. You tend to get the A-List overseas though so it'll always be an andy c or an ltj bukem or fabio & grooverider etc. Correct me if I'm wrong?

The main promoter out here brings out Andy C, Bukem and Marky every year, it's tedious tbh, the night I'm associated with tends to bring people like Skeptical and DLR out and we just don't get the same numbers :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

We've actually had DRS out a few times, he always smashes it

Dubai

- - - Updated - - -

land of hummus

Whoa, me too... had no idea we had a scene here. Any pages/websites to get info on decent nights?

Bringing people together with DNBForum.....

- - - Updated - - -

The main promoter out here brings out Andy C, Bukem and Marky every year, it's tedious tbh, the night I'm associated with tends to bring people like Skeptical and DLR out and we just don't get the same numbers :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

We've actually had DRS out a few times, he always smashes it

Numbers are always hard work if it's not aimed at a wider audience. Good to hear you're getting those kind of artists out there though!

Back
Top Bottom