DJ Comp Section Suggestions

Yes mate. Any way is cool.

We'll do the Metalheadz only mix.
Rules = Record a mix using only Metalheadz (and sub labels) around 15-20 ish mins in length.
Upload your mix anywhere you like, PM me the link and the tracklist. Thats it!

Oh and one more rule. Tracklist!
This time round I won't message you back asking for the tracklist, i'll just pretend i didn't get your entry. well probably not but i've made my point. Tracklist is important yo.

Tony's comp will be drawing to a close soon, once the winner of that is decided, we'll give it 2 weeks to get your entries in. -Get them in early to avoid disappointment.

N.B. - Taking part is fun so join in, regardless of your opinion of your level of DJ skill.

Tips for you mixes....

Selection > Mixing

It's a big label, lots to choose from. New, old, a combination of both, a certain style or flavour, a random selection, or even a mix with only 1 artist from metalheadz. The choice is yours. Make it count.

Any questions, feel free to shout at me.

Debating diving back in on the vinyl mix of this I started...hmmmm. Too busy buying cds and digital downloads and completely forgot about this

How long we got [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] ?

2 weeks after tony's comp is all wrapped up.
we can be flexible with time but i'd rather get it done, dusted and start another one in a timely manner.

Whatever label is chosen for example; the 'All Metalheadz Mix', the winner's mix should be shared/promoted by Metalheadz on their social platforms; as well as a gift pack made up of Metalheadz mech and music. Or have the mix featured in one of the biggest D&B radio stations. Or something like a premium Soundcloud account...

Guys.... Buck up your ideas and get mixing.

Don't procrastinate, participate.

Once you've recorded it. PM me a link and tracklist.

Not had many entries guys. May need to extend the deadline if people still want to join in..
[MENTION=44150]Danny_Intro[/MENTION] [MENTION=91303]Dannyboy93[/MENTION] [MENTION=91551]beknoxx[/MENTION] [MENTION=23066]muzzadj[/MENTION] [MENTION=82324]Shatner's Bosom[/MENTION]
You guys up for it?

Cheers for the mention Ted. Been keeping an eye on this thread but I really don't have many tunes on Headz :/

I can still try put a little something together though with what I have for the good of the compo?

If your up for it muzza go for it mate.
If you dont have many then that can actually help selection wise. you obviously bagged the tunes u did like so you'd only mix those that mean something to you. sadly tho with limited selection means its tough to find some hench blends but its all about selection anyway.

If your up for it muzza go for it mate.
If you dont have many then that can actually help selection wise. you obviously bagged the tunes u did like so you'd only mix those that mean something to you. sadly tho with limited selection means its tough to find some hench blends but its all about selection anyway.

To the decksmobile....

:)

Back
Top Bottom