I'm looking for some good tracks

Mancunian?

No, he's from Preston.

Used to travel over to Manc on the train in the late 90's record shopping but born & bred in Dirty Preston :)

- - - Updated - - -

I only got one recommendation... marvel cinema. It was some pretty stock drum and bass. It didn't have buildups/drops and catchiness. I'm looking for some really memorable filter automated basslines.

I googled "memorable filter automated basslines" and the words Trance & EDM were returned

At that point I lost interest.

Have you tried Ram Records? Hospital Records? Shogun Audio? Viper Records?

To be honest my personal tastes sound like they are at the opposite end of the spectrum to yourself so I'm hazarding a guess with the above!

I'd start with the recent Andy C mixtape and go from there!

- - - Updated - - -

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/180076-Andy-C-All-Night-Mix-2014

I only got one recommendation... marvel cinema. It was some pretty stock drum and bass. It didn't have buildups/drops and catchiness. I'm looking for some really memorable filter automated basslines.

Build-up, drop and super super fun and catchy

Last edited by a moderator:
I only got one recommendation... marvel cinema. It was some pretty stock drum and bass. It didn't have buildups/drops and catchiness.

tsk... solar fly is one of the best liquid albums I've heard in years.

what everyone else said then, do your own leg work init

The internet is just full of a bunch of people that never help you. They'd rather just tell you to do your own work. It gets them off by mingling in a society where they get to tell the occasional person like myself to get lost. Often they make up tons of shit to try and make it seem like we don't know what we're talking about.

The only positive thing I get out of the internet is the ability to play online games. And even those can get boring since they're all so friggin small... as developers CLAIM that it takes them millions of dollars and tons of time to produce them. While existential beings living inside of computers are really doing the work.

Everything is a lie. God created the universe.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The internet is just full of a bunch of people that never help you. They'd rather just tell you to do your own work. It gets them off by mingling in a society where they get to tell the occasional person like myself to get lost. Often they make up tons of shit to try and make it seem like we don't know what we're talking about.

The only positive thing I get out of the internet is the ability to play online games. And even those can get boring since they're all so friggin small... as developers CLAIM that it takes them millions of dollars and tons of time to produce them. While existential beings living inside of computers are really doing the work.

Everything is a lie. God created the universe. And I smoke crack.

Are you:

a) American
b) A registered reddit user
c) Somebody that discovered D&B through dubstep / Industrial / Brostep etc
d) A fan of creating sub genres
e) some or all of the above

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried Ram Records? Hospital Records? Shogun Audio? Viper Records?

To be honest my personal tastes sound like they are at the opposite end of the spectrum to yourself so I'm hazarding a guess with the above!

I'd start with the recent Andy C mixtape and go from there!

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/180076-Andy-C-All-Night-Mix-2014

Help was offered by myself above. Clearly not something I'll be doing again Mr Crack Smoker!

Is it just me or have there been a massive rise in cunts here?

Dependant on whether you mean people asking questions being cunts or us miserable bastards saying when I were a lad I worked down't pit to buy my records being cunts?

Dependant on whether you mean people asking questions being cunts or us miserable bastards saying when I were a lad I worked down't pit to buy my records being cunts?

You're all cunts, you miserable bastards can take it as a positive though :teeth:

That´s not a lie though.

I think in most normal cases the internet is a fantastic source of information and it's helped me countless times in everyday life questions.

When you're expecting the internet to silver platter life for you though you're always going to be met by cunts like me that think you should earn your knowledge!!

You're all cunts, you miserable bastards can take it as a positive though :teeth:

I take pride in being a cunt! My missus isn't a fan of my cuntyness but she knows it's who I am! I fear for what I will be like when I'm in my 60's and truly living the life of misery and cuntedness.

I take pride in being a cunt! My missus isn't a fan of my cuntyness but she knows it's who I am! I fear for what I will be like when I'm in my 60's and truly living the life of misery and cuntedness.

He's not lying people! Only a cunt would sport a back combed ginger beard! :teeth:

This thread has turned completely to Waffle!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom