Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl

I heard about this - will stick with my crusty vinyl rip.
Will probably make a lot of the digi heads happy who've never owned this.

Yet unluckily for them they don't own Cutslo (Lokuste remix) which is why that 12" is still huge.

Last edited:
I heard about this - will stick with my crusty vinyl rip.
Will probably make a lot of the digi heads happy who've never owned this.

Yet unluckily for them they don't own Lokuste (Cutslo remix) which is why that 12" is still huge.

I remember ripping both sides 3 or 4 times just to make sure I got it sounding as good as I could. Wonder where rider's got to with his promise of back cat being mp3'd?

Best 12" like ever!

It's definitely up there!!

I have 3 copies of this on 12" (one decent copy for sets and 2 mint ones for the collection). Shame one of those old tunes reserved for us vinyl junkies has been released as an MPFREE...now everyone with their ripped copies they have had for years on their computers will be able to play it in sets. Great

I have 3 copies of this on 12" (one decent copy for sets and 2 mint ones for the collection). Shame one of those old tunes reserved for us vinyl junkies has been released as an MPFREE...now everyone with their ripped copies they have had for years on their computers will be able to play it in sets. Great

I bet they already were! I've heard some blatant youtube rips on nights out and all kinds of bollocks!

Copped a brand new copy of this for 6 quid a few years ago. One of my worthwhile purchases

Wanye knows. Paid £10 for mine years ago. Original sleeve, bargain.

Not to say that Alien Girl isn't a huge tune, but Cutslo is the only reason I want that plate.

[MENTION=76970]grubbers[/MENTION] [MENTION=73774]rythmatix[/MENTION] maybe you two should talk?

I bet they already were! I've heard some blatant youtube rips on nights out and all kinds of bollocks!

Yea same. You wouldn't believe people would actually be that stupid to do that.

Only ever heard Cutslo remix once out - at Headz History sessions in the Ed Rush and Randall set earlier this year. No surprise the reaction was silly.

Wanye knows. Paid £10 for mine years ago. Original sleeve, bargain.

[MENTION=76970]grubbers[/MENTION] [MENTION=73774]rythmatix[/MENTION] maybe you two should talk?

Yea same. You wouldn't believe people would actually be that stupid to do that.

Only ever heard Cutslo remix once out - at Headz History sessions in the Ed Rush and Randall set earlier this year. No surprise the reaction was silly.

Time to prove my old gitness!

Paid £5.00 for mine when it released (when the standard vinyl price was £5).

Also heard cutslo out loads at the time but remember hearing it for the first time when rider dropped it at helter skelter many years ago!!

Noob. Prpppp
Google .... Keeping me autonomous robot radioactive
If u can find audio online still, you're in for a treat

Yeah a lil bit Croog.
Need to learn how to mix and fast. That'll learn me not to act so hardcore on the interwebs.

Back
Top Bottom