Exit vs Headz - 21/11/2014 - Studio Spaces LDN

That was fucking amazing. Best night I've been to in a long time...

Long shot but does anyone know the name of the tune that DLR & System opened with?

No idea.
There was some fucking mad tunes going off in that set.
Swear I heard a Near Miss VIP or remix and a tune that sounded like a remix of Hard Noize but a few of us couldn't work out what it was. Sounded like it had a carbon copy of the beat for sure.

No idea.
There was some fucking mad tunes going off in that set.
Swear I heard a Near Miss VIP or remix and a tune that sounded like a remix of Hard Noize but a few of us couldn't work out what it was. Sounded like it had a carbon copy of the beat for sure.

Might of been this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might of been this?
No it weren't that it sounded almost like techy jungletech to me loool thanks for posting thing btw been looking for it everywhere swear it got dropped like 5 times that night.

This is what I managed to get out of the night...the shadow boxing remix with metropolis remix out of it. Large.

So, the era of refixing anything has just officially begun.

Not too sure about that being a good thing.

Honestly this "refix" of Shadow Boxing was much better than the Om Unit remix.
Certainly as a dub anyway it was perfect. No need to release it, it was just good in a rave because everyone knows Shadow Boxing unless you are a fucking mormon. The drums spiced it up no end.

I agree that there is too much of it nowadays though, but it is what it is if the leading producers want to head down that route then so be it.

Honestly this "refix" of Shadow Boxing was much better than the Om Unit remix.
Certainly as a dub anyway it was perfect. No need to release it, it was just good in a rave because everyone knows Shadow Boxing unless you are a fucking mormon. The drums spiced it up no end.

I agree that there is too much of it nowadays though, but it is what it is if the leading producers want to head down that route then so be it.

Yeah I think its a bit of fun and there's no need for them all to be released. It makes going to a dnb memorable when you hear a special edit or two (but obviously not in Danwell's case)

Back
Top Bottom