DnB FORUM REMIX Contestants!

Vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can there be 5 tunes to vote from and not 20 odd.

i'l check them out when i get back from work. promise. x

Are you sure? Really? How can you be so sure? I think you are not sure enough. Are you? No, I don't think you are.

Very sure. Because i'm very sure. I am confidently sure. I am. Yes, I are.

- - - Updated - - -

My recommendation would be to find five to seven producers who have a certain amount of experience (popular releases) that would be willing to take the time to judge. Gather as many as you can who'd be willing to do this and have the forum vote in selecting at least five of them. That's as fair as it gets, in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

That would also have a direct effect on increasing forum members and contestants - reaching out.

For once, your enthusiasm is very appreciated. Next remix contest ask if you can help.

I finally got around to listening to them all... good tunes there but it had to be Q.

C/M, L, and S were good too.

I appreciated G, quality production, but for some reason it just didn't get me nodding.

Last edited:
checkin now bruv!

serious tho. ive im randomly skipping thru and some are obviously better than others. one or two are fuckin mental so far. alot of the same noises in some.....

- - - Updated - - -

having the sound clouds like that makes things easy. i just went back thru and moved the bar to n time if its shit, or half time is its good. or full. u get it..

- - - Updated - - -

C, I, M, L, P, Q, H

for me. its pretty obvious. theres only one thats the best. the same one i wanna hear all the way thru cos i don;t know eher its goin. the rest kinda roll..

checkin now bruv!

serious tho. ive im randomly skipping thru and some are obviously better than others. one or two are fuckin mental so far. alot of the same noises in some.....

- - - Updated - - -

having the sound clouds like that makes things easy. i just went back thru and moved the bar to n time if its shit, or half time is its good. or full. u get it..

- - - Updated - - -

C, I, M, L, P, Q, H

for me. its pretty obvious. theres only one thats the best. the same one i wanna hear all the way thru cos i don;t know eher its goin. the rest kinda roll..
You did it! I always knew!

Voted but wish I had 5 points that I could give out however I choose, as I could have credited a couple of others I like.

I just want the voting to be over so I can find out who made which track... I don't really care about the winner so much (seeing as it's not going to be me :D), music is subjective and all that.

i think i voted for P

might of pressed Q can someone check (y)

P is the best.

Or die. Vote or die in 2014. And stop voting for Q already ok it's in the finals ok i get it. Jeez. Buncha jerks.

ones many stones and then no parts can float to the surface as the decomposition makes bits come loose or perhaps crabs and fish eats away at it? this couln in this compo, as were getting cremed out hereQQ

im not really this drunk th e spelling is exaggerated for effect,. ed wood. swag. d be our salvatio

youre a genius bodo!!we can live like kings!!!! we woiuld of course have to get away with it in an elegant fasion, mmmm poossibly if we make a fine mesh of chickenwire to wrap the bod in, sink it with st

Im gonna vote, ill be honest i went through the tracks and that same snare put me off some tracks after so many tracks, i had to to take a break

Back
Top Bottom