Upcoming Albums Of 2015...

Has Spor given any of the dubs for his up coming release out yet? Like, are there any DJ sets online I can peep some of the tunes out on? I'm assuming he's not dropping them in any Feed Me sets recently.

Would be kinda cool if he had a tune collaboration with Ewun on the album... Bring two of the major heavy hitters of the day that left for EDM/Dubstep/Electro House back to their roots.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Anything on DRS album yet? Puppeteer & Count to Ten VIP?

Album out in March apparently.
Puppeteer is the first single, and Count to Ten VIP is the flip of the second single which is The View with LSB.

Had no idea that there was a Blocks & Escher LP on the way. Awesome news.

came here to post " hopefully the narratives guys got something up their sleeves"

can`t wait, got every release so far

edit: oh its on headz, not that it makes a difference

Isn't there a Reprazent LP coming up in 2015?

Judging by how shit that recent Roni Size LP was, my hopes for this have gone way down.

Conduct have an album coming on Blu Mar Ten Music

- - - Updated - - -

Bachelors Of Science too on their label CODE Recordings

what ever happened to mampi swift's album?

i think charge is dead to be honest they signed a couple bits few years back but nothing ever made it

what ever happened to mampi swift's album?

i think charge is dead to be honest they signed a couple bits few years back but nothing ever made it

Seriously!??! Mampi is still one of the few "Anthem" creators that make drum and bass what it is...

He posted a status recently confirming his album is still on the way, so would just hold tight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom