New Logistics Tune Previews on Youtube

not really feeling these except for "warehouse". is it only gonna be a 4 track album? i really want "lithium" and "ram raid"

WAREHOUSE IS UNBELIEVEABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YOU BELONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG.

I'd thank you twice if I could man, but they won't let me.

Gonna listen to the others now.

BRAIN DROPS = ACE. SO GANGSTER SO GANGSTER SO GANGSTER.

Platinum is beautiful.

What can be said about Salvation? Get at those breaks boyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Who's seeing Logistics right now? Seriously. This dude is Michael Jordan of DnB right now.

Last edited:
What's with the vacuum cleaners, inflatable pigs, Metal Mickey Mouse, tin of Colman's mustard and a calander of half naked women? :lol:

Colman obviously enjoying himself :D Tunes are alright. Warehouse is large. Logistics is better making rollers imo...

Colman obviously enjoying himself :D Tunes are alright. Warehouse is large. Logistics is better making rollers imo...

agreed. those tunes seemed to be going back to his older sound, i like the direction hes taking getting darker/rollery-er

Warehouse and Murderation (which I've heard is gonna be on the album) are definitely the ones to watch. I like the other tunes as well though, Platinum, Brain Drops & Salvation cater a bit more toward the standard hospital sound, very bouncy and fun!

I'm Just gonna link to the channel, but hospital records has put up 4 tunes that are coming on the album. Apparently its out Sept 28.

Massive fan of Logistics, my favourite producer. would be great for the album to drop on my birthday (which is the 28th of sept).

Tracks i'm hoping for are Ram Raid, Warehouse, Lithium, Transporter, Eastern Promise, Murderation, Brighter Day, Platinum.....

thanks for sharing bruv
the vid was a bit weird, but the tunes are sounding good for the Sept 28th release! - can anyone tell me why there arnt many releases during summer, seems a bit quiet atm?

Murderation and eastern promises will both be on the album, Coleman clearly stated this in an episode of the podcast. Maybe that new cyantific collab that's on the latest danny Byrd extra mix might be on there too.

1.25 in salvation, bassline is banging..

synth is a lil bit boring however,

crash bang wallup?

missing the magic of reality checkpoint in my eyes but there will still be a few banging tunes!!

Quite liking the direction he's heading with 'ram raid' & 'lithium'. Some pretty dark dancefloor stuff. Looking forward to the album!

Back
Top Bottom