Any good cd burning programs?

Commander

VIP Junglist
Hi all.
I've been having issues burning my mix cds using iTunes as the finished cd sounds glitchy anf error prone upon playback. I'm not sure if it's my cd drive or itunes itself? But does anyone use a different program or can point some out please?

I'm after ease of use, non skip playback and to name the tracks

Cheers guys

Just install Foobar 2000, it's the best music player (and free), you can use it out of the box with the preset layouts, but it's easily the most customisable music client, I'm assuming you're still with itunes because you need to sync some iDevice to it, Foobar can be made to do that too, plus pretty much anything else you want, it will play all kinds of files too. You can edit the metadata (name, genre, artist info ect) of the tracks in foobar, but if you want to add album art and change it in depth, I use mp3tag for that, which is also free. If you can't get it to work with a no fuss program like Foobar then you might want to look in to a USB disk drive.

Also if we're talking about burning CDs you might be interested in overburning, if you didn't know all ready.

http://users.telenet.be/erik.deppe/cdrmedia/overburning.htm

I'd just take the drive out and give it blast with some air to get rid of all the dust. If that doesn't work then buy a new one

Back
Top Bottom