Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

ooooehhh shieeiett

you should watch the Max Headroom video if you don't know what it is, pretty trippy shit.

14. and 17. are my favs I think, fucking amazing tunes

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

that sleeve looks like it was done by Jon Black. wonder if Scotty brought him back. always loved his stuff.

I was right! :)

B3ygtbsIQAAHexu.jpg:large

Scottie just killed it! This just shows the true dedication he has for scene,and everyone should be very thankful. Who's dropping 6x plate albums in 2014? He's run a massive financial risk with this and it deserves people's attention,which I'm sure it will. The music speaks for itself,outstanding.

Hi all,

Just want to say thank you for keeping the leaked TL just here. The vast majority of people only saw the TL for the first time yesterday, so again, thanks for that. Also thank you for the support and interest, it's been a year in the making and to finally be in a position to share this with the world is a satisfying moment.
Regarding costs, whilst we understand the box set is not cheap, it is priced as reasonably as we could make it, as D-fine stated above, the costs of pressing 6 pieces of vinyl and putting them into a box set are amazingly high, safe to say we won't be making a profit on the vinyl side, but then we never expected too. It's a vanity project if you like, but one which we felt was worth it and hopefully 200 people will agree.
We have the next 6 releases lined up for 2015 already and hopefully will be moving onto artist albums as well.
Thanks again.

Scott.

Back
Top Bottom