The FL Studio thread (share tips, tricks, secrets etc.)

Hello guys i have litte question about FL studio :) How you guys make liquid beats ? and where can i get ´you ready´ vocal ? :) for example i mean this ´you ready´

Hello guys i have litte question about FL studio :) How you guys make liquid beats ? and where can i get ´you ready´ vocal ? :) for example i mean this ´you ready´

Not really a FL studio question, but doesn't matter
Liquid drums just need to have 'smooth' drum samples. The easiest to get this, is use jungle breaks. Blu Mar Then has a jungle pack out, with amazing breaks, just take a stroll though there.

That vocal is from the 'Think' break. When the break is pitched to 170-75 bpm the vocal gets that high pitched sound

Ummm i have one more question. I have an dnb sample beat,and i want to use fruity filter
gradually.and next problem is how can copy one sample.because fl studio is still focusing at first sample.( i want use filter at second sample to off drop)

Ummm i have one more question. I have an dnb sample beat,and i want to use fruity filter
gradually.and next problem is how can copy one sample.because fl studio is still focusing at first sample.( i want use filter at second sample to off drop)
In the playlist, you click on the top-left side of the filter automation you set up for the first sample, and choose "create new" or something like that. It's the same command as you do with patterns.

In the playlist, you click on the top-left side of the filter automation you set up for the first sample, and choose "create new" or something like that. It's the same command as you do with patterns.

I'm not sure if that's what he meant... Maybe it is and I'm just stupid though :D

Anyways,
If what I correctly think you mean, you need to do this:

two options.
1. If the sample is in your step sequencer, right click the sample and click 'clone'
2. If the sample is in you playlist, click the little icon in the upper left corner of the sample and click 'make unique'

I'm not sure if that's what he meant... Maybe it is and I'm just stupid though :D

Anyways,
If what I correctly think you mean, you need to do this:

two options.
1. If the sample is in your step sequencer, right click the sample and click 'clone'
2. If the sample is in you playlist, click the little icon in the upper left corner of the sample and click 'make unique'
The "make unique" is what I meant when I said "create new"... I just forgotten the exact command name lol

image.jpg
xsvv121yp
Hello guys there is another question.
Is there any way how to not use every single filter ?
If you look at image i am filtering beat and i cut it at 5 files whichs every single one is little bit more filtred.
I hope you know what i mean :D

Hello guys there is another question.
Is there any way how to not use every single filter ?
If you look at image i am filtering beat and i cut it at 5 files whichs every single one is little bit more filtred.
I hope you know what i mean :D

Automations are your friend buddy!
Just right click on the button you want to change (cutuff freq in this case) en choose create automation clip. With that you can change the parameter over time.

Thank you very much sir :) I hope i am not boring with my simple question. Once again thank for help.

Meh,there is another question.You know some good plugins at FL 11 to work with vocals ? I really love when some vocal is mirrored.I hope you know what i mean.

(singer say ˇallahˇ and it repeat ) :)

Meh,there is another question.You know some good plugins at FL 11 to work with vocals ? I really love when some vocal is mirrored.I hope you know what i mean.

(singer say ˇallahˇ and it repeat ) :)

I think you mean a delay? Not sure though.
In FL studio there is a stock delay thats decent. Just pop it on a channel and mess around with it

Back
Top Bottom