Forthcoming Ram Records

One of the best bits of news this year, is that so he can concentrate on making some even poppier album?

If you read more of the article you'll see that is not the case. He's probably going to make stuff like Refugee. Or at least that's what a lot of us are hoping after reading that he intends to make darker/dirtier music

Yeah sounds promising that he says he's going back to a darker sound....although I've heard that before from dnb producers and the results were not good :teeth:

Yeah sounds promising that he says he's going back to a darker sound....although I've heard that before from dnb producers and the results were not good :teeth:
Haha it is a bit worrying when you hear this isn't it! I guess all we can do is hope Wilkinson doesn't forget that he can produce tunes like Moonwalker, Direction and so on....

and whats bad about midrange?

seriously people should stop being so close minded, not every producer needs to make something for specifically their taste, dispatch is your friend if you dont like midrange

and whats bad about midrange?

seriously people should stop being so close minded, not every producer needs to make something for specifically their taste, dispatch is your friend if you dont like midrange

So is Headz - look I am very open minded and at home I listen to alot of liquid but this incessant midrange squeal which has come back in to the scene can only be bad this is not EDM

So is Headz - look I am very open minded and at home I listen to alot of liquid but this incessant midrange squeal which has come back in to the scene can only be bad this is not EDM

You don't sound very open minded when you just blast the entire midrange and say it can only be bad, but whatever floats your boat. Wilkinson's cheese just somehow does it for me from time to time, nice breathers in between the neuro and tech

culture-shock.jpg

Just look at that seductive gaze! Makes me wanna unzip my pants...

Back
Top Bottom