Optical - To Shape The Future Remix

I put this tune along the same vein as Reprazent - Watching Windows (DJ Die Gnarly Remix)

[youtube]ZDYZYa6-I40[/youtube]

I could listen to this all day, if I was gonna pay way over the odds for any tune it'd be this one.

Lol, what did you pay for it?

£32 all in. don't think that's too bad considering the ammount of tracks i'll get.

sayin that, i'm only ever going to play shape the future. huzzare!

blatantly in my top 10 track of all time though. my face lights up whenever i hear it :)

is there a wav of this available anywhere online? I've looked around for a bit but can't find one.
I'd rather pay for a wav and get it cut to vinyl then pay about £40+ for an old copy
I'm thinking of getting this b/w block control cut to vinyl, but I need the wav first!

I will NEVER rip anything from youtube, I can't stand people that do that the sound quality must be the equivalent of about 32kbps, does the tune no justice what so ever

I see where ya comin from though Prospekt, but like, £30 man, for one tune lol

Might just have to bite the bullet and sell the rest of the ep, but I guess nobody is really gonna want it if this tune is the only one missing

Maybe if I come into a bit of money some time ay

Stop moaning, i paid £23 for atlantis and hardly play it cos of the speed, you either want to own the tune or you don't

I got this tune off ebay. Someone was selling a copy of this with Ryme Tyme - Move vip, Scorpio - Li Li & Shy Fx - The Message all on 1 vinyl for £12 Buy It Now, 2 tunes per side cut at 33rpm.
Although the 33rpm issue is a small price to pay for such an immense tune on vinyl :)

Back
Top Bottom