Grooves 007 - Agent Smith

right this was sick, second listen just as good as the first.

Chubrub >> galleon was really good, rolled off each other well
sideways >> overtime, didn't expect the bass to come in when it did, worked really well though. Could have done with overtime being a bit louder imo, the bass seemed to get lost in sideways
little fling >> watermelon worked a treat, nice hearing two contrasting styles roll off well. Intro crystalline was lovely too (have you done that one before? felt familiar)
never heard cymatic frequencies before so was good to hear that! mix with hear my call remix was nice too (that remix is so good, probably my fav on the release)
Worked nicely into the lynx and perez tune, change of styles but keeping that kinda eastern vibe worked really well.
Mix with acidized again was nice, helps that acidized is such a sick tune, so much bounce!
Jungle Fever >> TUbular was noises everywhere as expected. lovely.
Guardian angel mix was ace, nice change in style - big trancey vocal - reminds of the old sunchase stuff with yana kay on vocals.
Why have I never heard oceans of emptiness before?!

Great mix man, really enjoyed it - sorry the feedbacks a bit messy and illiterate.

Big ups James, appreciate the feedback regardless.

Listening back to this mix makes me realise how much I needed to replace my very old DJM600, glad I sorted out a Heath, my next mix will sound completely different (certainly from the odd recording I've done with it since then just having a decent filter has changed everything)
Completely agree with the gain comments on Overtime, can never seem to get it right.

Cheers for taking the time to listen and comment mate (y) Next mix will be up this week (just need to get round my mates house and upload it, my internet at home is telling me 6 hours to upload a 2 hour mix. Long!

Big ups

Just listened to this man, and its a very coherent mix. Enjoyable from start to finish. Ill have another listen in the morning when at the gym.

Good Stuff!

Cheers Strobe hope it does your ears justice, you got any mixes floating about?

No problem mate! The only ones I have at the moment are the ones I posted on here at the end of last year. I haven't really had any time since joining Rude Fm. Im kinda doing 2 shows a week.

Ive been wanting to do a new mix since January, Im hopefully going to be getting one done either this week or the next. So difficult at the mo.

I can link you on soundcloud?

Back
Top Bottom