Grooves 007 - Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Sup guys.

Been pretty slack on the mixes front lately - this is my promo mix for the lovely guys at Grooves for their NYE night which was held at Brixton Academy.
Glad to say the night was a success, and I am sure there will be many more to come.

If you are in London on the 10th of January definitely hit up Grooves @ Plan B, Mistanoize headlining.

Anyway guys enjoy the mix. I wont leave it so long next time!
Thoughts, comments, feedback, spiderman thread hijacks all welcome.

Ez. Stu.

Optical - To Shape The Future remix
Fade - Swarm
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Break, Dbridge, Fierce & Nico - Galleon
Logistics - Krusty Bass Rinser
K-Tee - Hypnotize VIP
>>Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass (Commix Remix)
Cyantific - Little Green Men
Ulterior Motive - Sideways
Friction & K-Tee - Overtime
>>Krakota - Scraper
Dylan & Ink - Need You (Calibre Remix)
Drifter - Elsewhere Now
Noisia & The Upbeats - Little Fling
Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Noisia & Hybris - Crystalline
Nymfo - Cymatic Frequencies
Dom and Roland - Hear My Call (Nocturnal Remix)
Alix Perez & Lynx - Allegiance
Eastcolors - Acidized
Raz - Stomp
Bredren - Jungle Fever
Fre4knc - Tubular
Konflict - Messiah
>>Break - Catch Off
Xtrah & DLR - Direct Approach remix
Cyantific - Disconnected
Chris SU - Guardian
Silent Witness & Break - The Hills Have Ears
Noisia, Phace & Mayhem - Oceans of Emptiness
Cyantific & Matrix - Cover Story​

Last edited:
ON THIS ONE BROSEPH

BIG UP THE CAPSLOCK CREW.

cheers for listening Tonay!

cued up for later.

I will try my best to make it on the 10th, ive been to two of the Groove's nights so far and they were both highlights of 2014 for me!

Big ups Oddfellow
I was at the Elevate/Grooves night which was quality. Definitely right up there for huge nights last year.
Perhaps see you on the 10th?

Enjoy the mix pal.

Banging agent.....just finished this one in the whip. Some amazing blends in this one..don't take so long next time!

Ez

Clocked this yesterday mate. Looks sweeeet! :)
Going in the car once I've listened to Beknoxx & Sicx' latest mixes

Reminds me to dig out To Shape The Future rmx again :D

Nice one Mark. Enjoy the ride!
TSTF remix is right up there as being one of my favourite records, get digging pal.

Just about to rock your B&B 10. I've pushed it onto a few deeper heads who really dig that style for you, and I will leave some comments on it soon
Ez.

sweet mix bro! rocked this earlier.. you using traktor or vinyl these days?

hypnotize vip all the way through to cymatic frequency was large!

sweet mix bro! rocked this earlier.. you using traktor or vinyl these days?

hypnotize vip all the way through to cymatic frequency was large!

Cheers Tonay! Big love man, hopefully see you Saturday?
This one was a bit of a mix of vinyl and traktor tbh, can't remember which ones were records certainly the first was I remember that! haha.

Oddly - considering I converted, I played an all vinyl set for the Grooves lot on NYE, and I'd imagine i'd probably do the same again if I was asked to play out ever again.
Something about playing records I love man. But I appreciated the need, especially at home, for going digital as I was missing out on loads of records that werent getting pressed!

Cheers for the love man, you got any new mixes rocking about?

Cheers Tonay! Big love man, hopefully see you Saturday?
This one was a bit of a mix of vinyl and traktor tbh, can't remember which ones were records certainly the first was I remember that! haha.

Oddly - considering I converted, I played an all vinyl set for the Grooves lot on NYE, and I'd imagine i'd probably do the same again if I was asked to play out ever again.
Something about playing records I love man. But I appreciated the need, especially at home, for going digital as I was missing out on loads of records that werent getting pressed!

Cheers for the love man, you got any new mixes rocking about?

same goes mate, i decided any sets im going in future are vinyl only. Nah havent had the time to properly plan one yet mate, i usually just throw it all together in one take but iv decided im only putting stuff out that i have taken time over!

Cant make this Saturday due to family commitments mate but I am desperate to get down to one of these grooves nights! One of my mates is running lineups for multifunction nights now so i'll try get you on a lineup with me mate. maybe you could go b2b with me in april?

same goes mate, i decided any sets im going in future are vinyl only. Nah havent had the time to properly plan one yet mate, i usually just throw it all together in one take but iv decided im only putting stuff out that i have taken time over!

Cant make this Saturday due to family commitments mate but I am desperate to get down to one of these grooves nights! One of my mates is running lineups for multifunction nights now so i'll try get you on a lineup with me mate. maybe you could go b2b with me in april?

Yea mate sounds good hit me up about it nearer the time!

Big ups dude.

Back
Top Bottom