Too many good tunes

higgy

VIP Junglist
i dont no weather anyone else has the same problem as me.
To many good tracks to buy and not enuff money to get them.
Or dont buy tunes for a while and then have a massive and in my case, huge backlist of tracks still hanging there waiting for me to purchase... or i dont buy at the time i see and then they go to pre order or not in stock! sorry to go on needed to elaberate lol

August i felt was really quiet i guess all label managers on their hols! However, september/October are shaping up to be sick.

Logistics album, Marky and Spy, Spectrasoul, acts of mad men on Viper is sounding good too....

i know how you feel luckily i've been working cash in hand and get paid every week so have been able to pick up most things, but work has stopped now so will be having to wait for the full releases of everything till october when the student loan comes in

i know how you feel luckily i've been working cash in hand and get paid every week so have been able to pick up most things, but work has stopped now so will be having to wait for the full releases of everything till october when the student loan comes in

haha i like...i get pain weekly but been without wages 4 a few weeks as been on jury service.also car bills etc too

aahhhhhh i have this exact same problem, just i have the money, but want the damn tunes to be released, otherwise my list iv made is just gonna get bigger and bigger

deffinatly agree, im just a school kid working after school a few days a week. Over the last few weeks ive given up drinking for the weekend just to buy a few tunes, but i still have a shopping cart of like $100

It's hard out there man :D One day you decide to make an order, the next week there's a few tunes you've been waiting on for ages. I just really only buy the essentials on vinyl and then hoover up the 'sort ofs' on MP3. Quality control ftw.

End of the year release schedules looking supermodel hot though :lickface:

It's hard out there man :D One day you decide to make an order, the next week there's a few tunes you've been waiting on for ages. I just really only buy the essentials on vinyl and then hoover up the 'sort ofs' on MP3. Quality control ftw.

End of the year release schedules looking supermodel hot though :lickface:

yer i do that grab the 'insta-buy' tunes as soon as i can and then get the 'i wouldn't mind that but aint paying a fiver for it' tunes on MP3. I think the past month or so hasn't had that much to offer tbh, can't wait for most the releases coming in next few weeks/months.

I feel a new mix in order soon...:teeth:

i think all these good tunes are just swaying me towards serato because i want them all i just dont want to have to pay £30 a week to have them all, like ocr said the must haves will still be bought on vinyl but some tunes only need to be mp3's

August i felt was really quiet i guess all label managers on their hols! However, september/October are shaping up to be sick.

Logistics album, Marky and Spy, Spectrasoul, acts of mad men on Viper is sounding good too....

The whole summer was fucking terrible, even worse than usual.

But tons of big albums due to hit before Xmas and lots of big tracks.

And while there are always good tracks, all in all, I dont think this has been the greatest year compared to some past years...

Im glad Drum & bass is getting much more daytime airplay again and starting to have a little mainstream period.

It's badly needed.

Back
Top Bottom