dnbforum production competition spring 2012 - VOTING!

WHICH SONG IS THE MOST FUTURISTIC?

• Total voters
Can't work out if the lack of votes is cos I fail as a producer or because I don't know what "futuristic d&b" is !!!
Massive competition though, entries are brilliant. :2thumbs:

There's the point, no one knows how future sounds. :)

Can't work out if the lack of votes is cos I fail as a producer or because I don't know what "futuristic d&b" is !!!
Massive competition though, entries are brilliant. :2thumbs:

in my opinion, all the tunes are good... not one of them i did i think, fucking shitty work here! so no one fails imo

ill do a thread in general

---------- Post added at 09:25 ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 ----------

oh and groelle, did you happen to vote for your own tune? nice good work man youre paul weller arent you.

haha remember the first compo we had, it was like that scene in pirates of the carribean 3 with the pirates council when they cant elect a new pirate boss cos everyone will only vote for themselves and noone else is allowed to vote. then keith richards comes in and shoots someone and a big book and johnny depp does some slapstick pirate disney comedy. point is no voting for yourself, tut tut groelle. also, finals when three clear winners have emerged which should be at the end of this week, with a bit of luck.

Hmm, 50 votes would be nice, I think that's what we had the other times. Bit quiet this time around.

yeah 50 would be good but it doesnt look like thats going to happen any time soon, lets see what we got by the end of the week and decide then, shall we? id like to get the judges in on this before too long.
i listened to all the songs a bunch of times yesterday and D really is futuristc as well as a solid tune. top tune. there are some unsung heroes of this compo too, such as A, E, G and I. i think its just chance that they didnt get any votes. well, chance and that its a relatively unnoticed compo, as far as voting goes.

Back
Top Bottom