Drum and Bass millionaires?

Heist gets paid in fishing tackle, spools of line, ground bait, swimfeeder rigs, boilies, every double drop earns a pike gauge, dudes no diva, keeps it real, rumour has it Hazard demanded a full carbon carp setup for a half hour set at westfest, dj ss donkey punched him

megalolz

magnetic man charge 8 grand for an hour set. Which is like 2650 individually, crazy! And i got told that when they just started touring probs double now!
Just out of interest anyone know how much the big name mcs get paid for hour sets?

That 8 grand wouldn't go straight to them though gooders91. They would have an agent's commission and managers fee on that. And you also don't know whether thats an 8k inc. deal or if promoter pays for travel accommodation etc.

Fresh definitely isn't, had difficulty buying a house through my mums estate agency recently, struggled to get a mortgage!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The Slammin Vinyl boys have GOT to be up there somewhere!

Those NEC Raves that they must of made them a fortune, And Ally Pally, and West fest, and all the other Raves that they do throughout the year.

And they have been going for a long long time.

Hah no idea! She said he was pretty arrogant, I did tell her to mention to him he needs to lay off chart tunes and make another Banger like mission to mars ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Well deadmau5 thats what you get for signing a shit contract from EMI!! , Just because its EMI. The big 4 are on their knees, you no longer need a major record label behind you to get far.

Back
Top Bottom