Outlook 2014

Will see yah on the boogie boat!

No idea how contact will go, but i'll be asking every man and his dog if they're dnb forum savvy so I'm sure it will happen in due course.

See yah in ze sun!

Got no hair, will wear a supreme "have a nice day" t shirt with a picture of a lude on it, can't imagine there will be many other ppl with that t-shirt that should help you id me! twitter @ H_D_87 if further stalking is required!

See you there

Got no hair, will wear a supreme "have a nice day" t shirt with a picture of a lude on it, can't imagine there will be many other ppl with that t-shirt that should help you id me! twitter @ H_D_87 if further stalking is required!

See you there

Actually it's occurred to me I will be wearing my blue brazil t-shirt (fitting), see yah on the seas skipper!

I got a bit trigger happy when the boat party tickets were released and ended up getting on Exit, Xtrah and Shogun. If anyone's on any of those then look out for a ginger guy getting burnt with a blonde girl getting slightly less burnt

I got a bit trigger happy when the boat party tickets were released and ended up getting on Exit, Xtrah and Shogun. If anyone's on any of those then look out for a ginger guy getting burnt with a blonde girl getting slightly less burnt

haha, you know! Think 95% of us brits will be burnt!

my somerset pasty white boy skin doesn't like the sun lol.

Who's flying from Gatwick, 0610am on tues then?

Ha! yeah got burnt so badly once that my actual skin blistered all over my back. I was so mullered!
We are on the lunchtime flight from Gatwick, easy jet

How you getting to the festival/to your accommodation? you got transfers booked or you getting a car?

Ha! yeah got burnt so badly once that my actual skin blistered all over my back. I was so mullered!
We are on the lunchtime flight from Gatwick, easy jet

How you getting to the festival/to your accommodation? you got transfers booked or you getting a car?

Camping on site mate, heard that's where the vibes are so gonna give that a shoot this year! As for getting to Pula, getting a coach from Venice Marco Polo both times

Friction classic set on the shogun night was literally one of the best sets I've ever seen

Same was fucking amazing, also icycle fucking smashed it, shogun in the void was big vibes all round could not leave till the music stopped haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was all about mumdance for me, that fucking weird music when you're on acid is the one. But yeah frictions classics set was like shogun at cable all over again

It was all about mumdance for me, that fucking weird music when you're on acid is the one. But yeah frictions classics set was like shogun at cable all over again

When Friction plays a classic set how far back does he go?

Back
Top Bottom