Sup!

Taint

'ello all,

just registered here (at last). So, I'll try my best to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Mark (Taint), 21 years old and from Germany. I'm an apprentice for graphic design and love deep bass music.
I fell in love with Dubstep & DnB when I was 17, I believe. The more I listened to it, the more I was curious on its wide range of styles and sounds, and ofcourse, its roots.
So basically I'm still discovering it, still so many tunes I didn't hear yet, so much to learn and enjoy left. My list of favorit artists is very long, so I won't bother (right now) to start, haha.

However, my friends and I recently started to mix in our freetime, enjoying our favourite tunes, following the scene, keeping our ears peeled.
Unfortunately, I only get to mix when I drive to my hometown to my friends, which is the reason why I'm burning to get myself some turntables, haha.
Especially since the outlook festival 2014. Met so many great people, listeners, producers, DJs - true inspiration.

Uhh...lost it, haha. To sum up:

I'm here to discover more tunes. I'm here to get myself into producing and someday put the sounds in my head on a dubplate. I'm here to learn. I'm hear to enjoy. :)

hey, welcome! if you want to talk music making check out production forums, we have a few knowledgeable cats there that are always willing to share. same in all our forums really, cept waffle, where we talk turkey. and i do mean turkey.

i almost called racist there. but only almost. you know what i keep thinking about, action bronson (the rapper and do not tell me you did not know this) has a food show on youtube called "fuck thats delicious", in which he travels the globe, smoking tons of wax, and eating quite literally ONLY rad shit, some of which i wouldnt even go near with a lance, but since hes an edumacated and cultured gourmet chef (visa-vi fat fuck,) he can eat and enjoy immensely.

such as a hotdog thats got escargot in there, covered by young brie cheese. he says the snails taste "earthy" whilst the cheese makes it "fatty", and so, the combo is delicious. i cant stop thinking about that hotdog. you realize how vile that fucking thing must be?? earthy?? EARTHY?? earthy is what you call flavours that lean towards rotten. and then combine that with just lard. it must be like eating dog shit in hairwax.

you realize how vile that fucking thing must be?? earthy?? EARTHY??
Once I was so hungry I ate a stone. I cooked the thing, see? boiled it for 40 minutes, then added some salt, pepper and other spicy seasonings. It tasted cinnamon with notes of earth. Which intrigues me, as how something that IS earth can't taste like earth? Was it because of the boiling process? The spices? Or wasn't it really stone? I'm so confused now.

what do you mean you "ate a stone"? this is not possible, you realize that, do you not! your teeth would break when trying to bite into it, regardless of how long you boil it.

are you sure you mean stone? and not potato? because potatos can look alot like stones, only, and heres the twist, theyre not. theyre potatos, which is in the family of root something or other. family of potatos, most likely. ok look im not a fucking PHD in greek math (lol theyre so poor they probably only count to 8 anyway) but its like carrots. they are also a potato. did you know tomato is a fruit? makes you wonder about avocado, dont it? did you know jamaicans call avocado "pear"? so now you see more, do you not

what do you mean you "ate a stone"? this is not possible, you realize that, do you not! your teeth would break when trying to bite into it, regardless of how long you boil it.

are you sure you mean stone? and not potato? because potatos can look alot like stones, only, and heres the twist, theyre not. theyre potatos, which is in the family of root something or other. family of potatos, most likely. ok look im not a fucking PHD in greek math (lol theyre so poor they probably only count to 8 anyway) but its like carrots. they are also a potato. did you know tomato is a fruit? makes you wonder about avocado, dont it? did you know jamaicans call avocado "pear"? so now you see more, do you not
It was a stone, for sure. The thing was crunchy, you know? even after all that boiling.

Avocados are good for one thing only: throw it's seed on other people when in rage. That thing is worse than rubber bullets you know? Once I threw one on a mate, the guy almost got blind. In fact, he got a black eye for some good weeks. Tomatos are for pussies. and carrots can be used as a dildo, i've read about this. In fact, runs on the internet that anything can be a dildo, if you're brave enough.

i know big buddy. oh trust me, i know. i once stuck a dead gerbil up my arse. my arse then wrote me a letter saying not to physically engage, or there would be a separation.

i think i should mention, so you can see this story in the right light, for what it really is, so to speak, i used to pimp this 17 yr old girl, and would commonly refer to her as "my arse"

i would never stick anything up my own arse, thats disgusting

i know big buddy. oh trust me, i know. i once stuck a dead gerbil up my arse. my arse then wrote me a letter saying not to physically engage, or there would be a separation.

i think i should mention, so you can see this story in the right light, for what it really is, so to speak, i used to pimp this 17 yr old girl, and would commonly refer to her as "my arse"

i would never stick anything up my own arse, thats disgusting
I won't say to you I pimped someone before, as I'm much more of a keeper. Damn fridge is damn full of bodies, see? So, pimpin' aint for me. And I won't tell you ive already stick something in my arse (oh you europeans...), because I never made this as well.

I read a lot of things though. Mostly horror, like the tale of the vagina dentata, but sometimes I read cook books as well. To know how to cook my stones.

vagina dentata is a legend to deter men from the ways of sexual abuse, a goodnight story for kids with abusive tendencies.

hey, bodo, since youre so big and brave and can keep stuff in your fridge (think your so clever. well your not) why dont you go and watch the movie wetlands (2013)?

yeah, see how like them apples. mr big stuff

Back
Top Bottom