Forthcoming Exit Releases

Wow finally Skeptical Offline gets released, thought it would never happen, even pm'd him about it, such a huge tune

Skeppy EP then:

Imperial
Delusions of Grandeur
Playground Chatback

And another tune, the other jumanji sounding one?

Is this inside info [MENTION=75918]Binary_UK[/MENTION] or have you some....

secret-sauce.gif

dutty skeppy

This. The whole EP is huge! SO glad Delusions is on there! Been waiting for that before hearing it at the Exit Records 10th birthday last year. Like how the majority of the EP are more rollers than minimal half time steppers that Skeptical / Exit are more renowned for, and like Instant Reflex for the fact that I haven't heard it as much as the others. Now, to not listen to the previews any more till the EP drops :)

Only been waiting for delusions to come out for about 3 years now, almost a little surreal to see it getting a release.. Awesome EP to say the least, don't think anyone can touch him at the moment..

Can't wait for this EP.

It's been 3 years since Marka was released and about the same amount of time since he's been signed to Exit. Kinda sad this is his first release on Exit in 3 years. I'm sure he's got enough tunes to do about 4 albums by now. I'm sure the album will be worth the wait, but kinda would've liked to have seen more releases spread out over the past few years. Anyway big up Skeptical, dude is the sickest.

Back
Top Bottom