A Lil Something

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Just a quick mix I did....got some other longer ones coming up but wanted to get something out there...... feedback would be great!
EZ

https://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/01-a-lil-something

TL
1. Incognito - prolapse
2. Ed:it - Let me Say
3. Xtrah - Arise
4. Frankee - Wonderland
5. Tom Small - The Sill
6. Stealth - Homage feat. Stylus
7. Nphonix and Enei - Shadowdancer (L33 RMX)
8. Verb - Nostalgist
9. KALM and Carera - Late Night Vibes
10. DLR and Script - Blue Room feat. Martyna Baker
11. Dabs and Cern - Alter Ego
12. Mutated Forms - Tiny little Pieces feat. Tali ( Total Science RMX )

Like your style man ! wasnt sure how arise would work with Frankee but that was a good way to grab my attention with the next mix flowing nicely then the switch into Stealth was tidy, good track selection not to sure what happened at the end with the cd jumping though ?

Thanks Danny!
not to sure what happened at the end with the cd jumping though ?

I had no idea that it did this......going to have to fix it when i get home......I listened to the mix in my car and it didn't skip at all. Will have to tidy this up.

[MENTION=44150]Danny_Intro[/MENTION] [MENTION=91303]Dannyboy93[/MENTION] [MENTION=66217]Agent Smith[/MENTION]

Ayoooo.....my daughter got starburst hands on the CD I uploaded and didn't realize it. Sorry to anybody who downloaded this cuz it skips at the end. It's fixed now and there are no problems with it.

EZ

[MENTION=44150]Danny_Intro[/MENTION] [MENTION=91303]Dannyboy93[/MENTION] [MENTION=66217]Agent Smith[/MENTION]

Ayoooo.....my daughter got starburst hands on the CD I uploaded and didn't realize it. Sorry to anybody who downloaded this cuz it skips at the end. It's fixed now and there are no problems with it.

EZ

Brool.

:teeth:

big mix, loved it from start to finish. Mixing was on point and selection was great. Whole mix was fire but favourite bit had to be Frankee - Wonderland > Tom Small - The Sill, got me bopping like a badman when you brought in the bass from the sill haha massive mix mate, big up on this one mate definitely going on my ipod

Last edited:
Sa'll about Arise >> Wonderland for me.
Blue Room >> Alter Ago and that last tune worked well as a 3 tune burst too...once I got to listen to the non "starburst" adventure :)

Big ups Beknoxx...not a massive fan of these smaller mixes, but this was alright!

Safe Danny! Thanks for the listen as always mang!

Thanks Agent! I like the 3 trak burst at the end and i did something different with the basslines on Alter Ego and Tiny Little Pieces! Used your input on the last one against that mix and thought it worked really well. I thought the Starburst adventure was pretty innovative actually! ha ha. I know what you mean about the smaller mixes. I dont usually do that although i do have another one that is a little over 30 coming up and then two lengthier mixes after that. I bet that metalheadz comp mix killed you ha ha.

EZ

I bet that metalheadz comp mix killed you ha ha.

haha considering I own so many headz records, I just haven't had the time (or patience) to wade through the records and sort everything out, already spoken to Teds and going to give it a miss sadly.

It has however made the next mix I post quite easy...lots of classics lots of headz mixed amongst some new stuff :)

And yea I digged the starburst adventure! Breaking the mould from conventional mixing! hahah :teeth:

Damn I was actually looking forward to hearing your entry Agent! Now im looking forward to hearing this mix you speak of!

I'm thinking maybe for the next mix I will just let my daughter do the whole thing ha ha.

Thanks Afek One! I always enjoy finding those gems that not everybody plays.....kind of a curse. I still remember playing shows in the early days and straight ripping it just to have somebody get on after me and train wreck Pacman and have the crowd go nuts ha ha.

Thanks for the listen Russla....interested to hear what you think?

Back
Top Bottom