Outlook 2014

I did so many drugs that week that by Sunday night I did acid, 2 and a half pills and some MDMA and none of it worked. Then at about 9am got waved on the ket and soldiered thru til about 9pm. BROOL

Which night was Frictions classics set? Im guessing the Saturday on the Shogun stage? I missed the first hour or so to watch Premier, was an impossible night to get round to everybody I wanted to check out. Unbelievably good weekend!

Which night was Frictions classics set? Im guessing the Saturday on the Shogun stage? I missed the first hour or so to watch Premier, was an impossible night to get round to everybody I wanted to check out. Unbelievably good weekend!

I think it was that thing in the void where goldie and dillinja played, all the oldies

still gutted about Om Unit not going, been trying to see him for time

When Friction plays a classic set how far back does he go?

went fairly far back from what i can remember then brought it up to date within the last 4 years I would say

- - - Updated - - -

I did so many drugs that week that by Sunday night I did acid, 2 and a half pills and some MDMA and none of it worked. Then at about 9am got waved on the ket and soldiered thru til about 9pm. BROOL

sounds like you had brass drugs then boss.
Top weekend regardless

Well the same drugs worked on my mates, just guess I ran out of serotonin or some shit

Sets of the festival go to Friction & Dillinja

I jumped on the mic for Skeptical & Xtrah on the Protocol boat

I'm going back to Outlook next year.

Yeah dillinja was great too. only went in the boogie boat party the die and marky one, would like to check some of the others nxt year.

All in all it was amazing, place was too sick

I saw one of his first come back gigs on the old serato/tracktor thingy (not sure which). He played that Barbra Streisand dnb tune. God that tune smashed it. Srs.

Sets of the festival go to Friction & Dillinja

I jumped on the mic for Skeptical & Xtrah on the Protocol boat

I'm going back to Outlook next year.

pretty sure I saw you mate! 6ft 3" lad here with the camo 5 panel on, must of bumped fists on countless occasions when big tunes were getting played ha. If it wasnt you ignore me

Back
Top Bottom