DnB HAB - That's the Joint! (Interview + Mix for dnbportal.com)

awesome stuff man, still in awe at how airtight you keep your mixes. every time! love your openers too, although i feel that sure thing >> kush talk intro will be hard to top :)

awesome stuff man, still in awe at how airtight you keep your mixes. every time! love your openers too, although i feel that sure thing >> kush talk intro will be hard to top :)

Ah, Jack, you're too kind, bruv. Big ups for the kind words, really glad you enjoyed the mix. And yeah, can't say that I really intend to ever top the intro to Rollers, as I did work insanely hard for that bit to sound great. It was a different mix with a different vibe, so I can definitely see the appeal in both.

Must have rocked this 4 times already.

Ah, Teddy, you're just the best, aren't you? <3

One more bump. Working on something new and trying desperately to get it finished before work consumes my life again.

Casting Necro on this thread since I've been gone for a hot minute from this forum.

I have about five different mixes in the pipeline, planned and just needing for me to find time to record them. I've been super busy with work and making progress with Falcone on the Mistress project which is starting to get pretty huge around here. Playing out live after doing exclusively studio mixes is a big change of pace.

Is there a preference from you guys as to where I go with my next mix? I've been doing some dancefloor tings, some liquid tings, some non-dnb tings... let me know, guys!

Back
Top Bottom