can anybody recommend any good jump up?

OMG Sly is on top form right now, How many good tunes he bringin out too many ! YOU dont no what good music is by the sounds of it bro !

who is justin beibers ? not into cheese like some...

OMG no he's not :D you don't know what music I like.. but I think the rest of the forum would agree that my musical taste is much better than that of SLY

you do make me laugh.. thankyou for the entertainment.. delusion is brilliant

Cheers for all the suggestions, listen to most of them, liking crystal clear the most nice n fresh

make sure you check out the remixes he done of zen - full effect and twisted individual - heavy metal. also check zen out while your at it hes got some quality tunes

OMG Sly is on top form right now, How many good tunes he bringin out too many ! YOU dont no what good music is by the sounds of it bro !

who is justin beibers ? not into cheese like some...

I can't say that I'm a fan of Sly but fair play for what he is doing.

I dunno if I'd say that he creates good music though, he has no 'musical' elements in any of his tunes

OMG no he's not :D you don't know what music I like.. but I think the rest of the forum would agree that my musical taste is much better than that of SLY

Never liked that djmotiondnb aka Tactician. Thinks his musical taste is better than Sly's yet he reps dubshit LOL

would you please be so kind and explain how someones taste can be better than someone elses? everyone has his/her own taste so yours is shit aswell from another viewpoint, no? i mean dafuq, this discussion leads nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom