Breakage - Fighting Fire (dBridge Remix)

Apparently this LP was near completion last year though..

Digital soundboy havnt had a vinyl release since 2012. every release in the last 2 years has been predominantly tech house and dubstep. this label is a lost cause

I wouldn't say a label was a lost cause just because it is releasing different genres.

Typical, narrow minded, DNB head views... I don't understand peoples problems with listening to different types of music.

I wouldn't say a label was a lost cause just because it is releasing different genres.

Typical, narrow minded, DNB head views... I don't understand peoples problems with listening to different types of music.

It has nothing to do with the fact its releasing different genres. 50% of my vinyl collection is drum and bass and most of the other 50 is tech house and dubstep (http://www.discogs.com/user/freakie129/collection)

the reason i think this label is a lost cause is cos they have albums and releases lined up and they never get round to releasing them and instead put out digi releases of pop music like the most recent Jakwob release. Its been 2/3 years coming for this breakage album.

chill out man

It has nothing to do with the fact its releasing different genres. 50% of my vinyl collection is drum and bass and most of the other 50 is tech house and dubstep (http://www.discogs.com/user/freakie129/collection)

the reason i think this label is a lost cause is cos they have albums and releases lined up and they never get round to releasing them and instead put out digi releases of pop music like the most recent Jakwob release. Its been 2/3 years coming for this breakage album.

chill out man

Fair play man. But, if you read your orignial post it does sound like you are saying the label is a lost cause because they are releasing Tech House and Dubstep.

I know what you mean about the longness on releases as well. I waiting fucking ages for Mood2Fuk then found out it got released as a mpfree

Back
Top Bottom