marduk are really fortunate in that sense, that their previous vocalist and the one that followed both were awesome. however, i feel mortis is much better at lyrics whereas some say legions showmanship is better. i havent seen them live, but judging by what ive seen on youtube etc. mortus is the consummate professional at live shows, if a little static, in comparison. legion would run around on stage and interact with the audience. in the end, i dont think live gigs matter that much, most of listening to music is in headphones or on a stereo, so mortus wins imo.

equilibrum what is that tune? is it yours? its not drum and bass or anything related so i dont feel its very relevant to this forum, but its a good tune. really cool drum sound and the bass is fat.
think you could expound a little, on the matter, as it were?

i like it man. its dope! it needs a whole fuck load of stuff for it to be even near good enough to show to people yet, but i think youre on the right way my man!

but try to post drum and bass (in any shape) on here, primarily, if not, this is also nice, but please try to post finished stuff in that case.

Back
Top Bottom