Traktor Scratch pro 2 help

Commander

VIP Junglist
Hi all,

I have looked and done everything apart from a reinstall and am wondering if you are able to help. I've decided to get the timecodes and audio 4 dj back out as i now have a xone 62 but when it has all been connected i'm getting very tinny audio quality from deck b. I have done everything possible (re-wired the cables, set as external mixer and all the settings as described) but i'm still getting the same sound. My s4 works fine and when i've exchanged the cables the same sound persists with channel b.
I have also changed usb cables to no effect.

Any suggestions please?

Big question, I know Andy C is Andy C but how come SO many people have SO many issues with it. Yet he plays in a ridiculous amount of different venues and has little to no issues? I really want to invest in Traktor Scratch but all this makes me not want to

Big question, I know Andy C is Andy C but how come SO many people have SO many issues with it. Yet he plays in a ridiculous amount of different venues and has little to no issues? I really want to invest in Traktor Scratch but all this makes me not want to

I've had no problems with it and tbh as long as it's configured correctly and your computer can handle it you won't have any difficulties. More likely hardware issues, i.e for turntables; wiring, dodgy ground connection, needles etc.

Op I'm assuming you're using turntables, what's it like with reg vinyl? Have you tried different needles etc?

TBH mate i have never had issues with it that have not been sorted within minutes. My s4 works fine but i decided to use timecode vinyl again seeing as i now have filters on my external mixer. I have not used by Audio 4dj in years and it may well be the multicore cables. Needless to say i did a fresh install and now i have not got enough space! Oh well!

- - - Updated - - -

I've had no problems with it and tbh as long as it's configured correctly and your computer can handle it you won't have any difficulties. More likely hardware issues, i.e for turntables; wiring, dodgy ground connection, needles etc.

Op I'm assuming you're using turntables, what's it like with reg vinyl? Have you tried different needles etc?

Hi mate, yes i'm using my Technics 1210's and normal vinyl works fine on both channels when phono is selected.

Back
Top Bottom