DnB FORUM REMIX Contestants!

Vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cast my vote i had to make sure i was 100% with my decision so i took quite a few days.
as i listened i made notes not on all of the tunes but here they are:

b, last drop is sick
d, love them drums
e, total mash up like the baseline a lot!
m, love that baseline so different
p, sick drop
r, like how the drops switch

[MENTION=65744]IV4[/MENTION] think we should extend the voting period or are you about to call it?

ill be writing reviews for all submissions. pretty sure i can pick out subprimes tune, its fking excellent. so many shout outs, i cant remember which is which right now, but the techno remix is crazy and one of the drum and bass remixes has this tracker type feel, which is dope. i know who did it, but which one it is on the list escapes me right now

[MENTION=65744]IV4[/MENTION] think we should extend the voting period or are you about to call it?

ill be writing reviews for all submissions. pretty sure i can pick out subprimes tune, its fking excellent. so many shout outs, i cant remember which is which right now, but the techno remix is crazy and one of the drum and bass remixes has this tracker type feel, which is dope. i know who did it, but which one it is on the list escapes me right now
[MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] could you please post this in waffle or somewhere else, voting has been pathetic. I'm ok with extending the voting period but you need to change it because I do not believe I have the actual ability to change the poll. Let me know.

Can I just say that although I really want to sit down and listen to all these, I am stupidly busy atm cause I just started uni so I highly doubt I will have the time to... sorry and those few I have had a quick listen too sound great, I'm sure the rest are quality too.

yup, its going in waffle, thats a good idea my man

- - - Updated - - -

renee big man where have you been? long time no speaky!
So should I put it up or you. I think you need to do some magical mod stuff to make the poll go over.

it was betweek J and K for me. but B is huuge, so is E. Q is big of course. anyway this is going into waffle now, i think weve gotten everything we can from the production part of the forum. general and waffle.

Yeah Q is some top quality house music.

Really like the house music vibe on F too.

B has to be one of the strangest pieces of house music i've heard for a while, still, nice house music riddim sameway.

Really like D, nice solid house music song.

Z has to be my fave doe, thats house music at its finest.

Ps.

4be9628d805c559340be16b7622aa792.jpg

some very interesting entries there, was a tough choice! nice work guys :)

[MENTION=65744]IV4[/MENTION]techno remix

didn't notice any techno? did I miss a track?? (was it 4x4 techno, or the garage beat one? which was awesome)

After listening properly to everyone's mix I can confirm I absolutely suck at mixing. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know what I don't know so I need someone to guide me.
Feel like giving up now. But I never do I keep on going... Sigh lol

I noticed lots of ppl had trouble getting that reese bass sitting right so they could fill the mix up cleanly, you arnt alone...its a major hurdle for every aspiring producer (and always in that same frequency band too, low/low-mid), when that area isn't balanced, its impossible to get the rest balanced

nope, full on 4x4, its the K tune, which grabbed my vote in the end. but yes, the garage one is fking spectacular!!

ron, that sounds brilliant, and we can get votes that way? [MENTION=65744]IV4[/MENTION] what you reckon, good idea no?

Reddits a bit hit or miss Karl, people might bite if the thread is worded properly... im shit at stuff like that id be all "get over the dnb forum and check out the latest remix comp" or some gay shit and of course they would need to sign up etc. As said i reckon something quirky might work though if you can think of something. it certainly couldnt hurt but i also couldnt promise it would work.

In any case if people who like dnb read it and dnt know about the forum then im sure they would click the link and some new regulars possibly.

Some amazing house music here peeps...

Big up yourself & keep house music alive!

Top work to all involved
[MENTION=62911]warcharm[/MENTION]

nope, full on 4x4, its the K tune, which grabbed my vote in the end. but yes, the garage one is fking spectacular!!

ron, that sounds brilliant, and we can get votes that way? [MENTION=65744]IV4[/MENTION] what you reckon, good idea no?

Sounds like spam.
didn't notice any techno? did I miss a track?? (was it 4x4 techno, or the garage beat one? which was awesome)
https://soundcloud.com/iv4/funny-remix-12/s-G4bGS This remix had to be disqualified for being too, awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Some amazing house music here peeps...

Big up yourself & keep house music alive!

Top work to all involved
[MENTION=62911]warcharm[/MENTION]
Long live house music, these gentlemen worked very hard so Vote or Die [MENTION=44851]Moskit[/MENTION]
tumblr_maxnvyu4So1rpcjtm.png

Last edited:
it was betweek J and K for me. but B is huuge, so is E. Q is big of course. anyway this is going into waffle now, i think weve gotten everything we can from the production part of the forum. general and waffle.

i went with J.

Back
Top Bottom