How about a dnbforum.com rave??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
How about dnbforum putting on a night??

Ive been thinkin about this for a few days......

Im putting on a night at the SeOne within the next few months, which will then hopefully turn into a monthly event.

Ill have 3 of the arches so if dnbforum heads want to chip in then i could make one of the arches hosted by dnbforum.com???

And if its a success i will be more than happy to have dnbforum host a arch at every event??

Anyway if anyones interested give me a shout on my MSN.... skeptik@hotmail.co.uk

If your a up and coming DJ or MC then give me a shout anyway on my msn. Im looking for new talent for the night anyway... so hit my up with a bio and a demo.

Take it easy ppl

i think they're involved with brknk as it stands.
but i'm sure a dnbforum appearence on a london night would go downa a treat.
there's enough talented djs on this forum to choose from, and i'm sure there'd be a big enough following.
so, i raise my hand and say I!

o/

5473.gif

spot on mate - I'd definitely be up for coming - also why not poll the forum users to vote for their fav Dj and then get whoever to play their set - could do a B2B special so everyone gets 20 - 30mins to do a set

qaulity idea man - U :rasta:

Well the line up for the main room will be big... dont worry about that! hahaha.
Not going to be your usual faces though..... The launch nights main room is looking abit like.. Logan D, Pleasure, Complex and Tantrum Desire, The Mutant DJs and SLB at the moment.... MCs Mekar, Gusto, Harry Shotta plus a few more.

All the nu-skool heads basicly. But im not confirming any main room acts just yet untill ive got the other two rooms fully booked and confirmed.

Room Two will be made up mainly of dnbforum.com djs and DJs from Nakedbeatz Radio and Aftershock Radio. DJs are yet to be announced. As for an earlier suggestion of a B2B special... this may be a possibility.... We have 9-4am to play with.. which gives us a minimum of 7 DJs. If any of you want to go back to back with each other or there are any suggestions for which dnbforum DJs you would like to see going B2B then im open to suggestions.

Room Three is looking at the moment as being a Funky/Electro House/Dub-Step.

All DJs that make it on to the launch night and smash it up! ahha. will be booked for further events, including a event planned in Amsterdam in 2009.

Anyway, i need some more peoples demos sent in with bio's. So if you want to get a set please get your sets in as soon as possible.

Big shout to the people who have already got theres in.

Anyway, take it easy

Anyway, i need some more peoples demos sent in with bio's. So if you want to get a set please get your sets in as soon as possible.

Big shout to the people who have already got theres in.

Anyway, take it easy

Shite...

Can't do you a mix month at the earliest, I'm between houses at the moment so all my records & set up is in storage right now!!!

I'll try and get one over as soon as though...

Shite...

Can't do you a mix month at the earliest, I'm between houses at the moment so all my records & set up is in storage right now!!!

I'll try and get one over as soon as though...

Yeah thats cool mate. I am looking to do the night end of may/early june. So try and get it to me as soon as possible.

MSN: skeptik@hotmail.co.uk
AIM: RockManRumble

Back
Top Bottom