Mysterious release by break. Any info would be much appreciated

Only option might be to email http://www.discogs.com/user/squire on discogs as he submitted it (also seems to be No U-Turn/Saigon label manager at one point)

Squire was/is as well label owner of DNAudio and it was rumored that they had issues with each other. It's interesting fact that Break started to push Symmetry with LPs and various other stuff from 08 on (yes there were releases in 06 / 07) but he really started to push symmetry after the first LP in 08. Survival started Audio Tactics almost in the same time and Silent Witness Triple Seed.
As well fun fact is that Squire seems to be Nick from Reprise (now Mainstage) Agency.

Yea I'm sure I will never find a copy but some audio or any info would be interesting. Still waiting to hear back from break. Has to be one of the rarest modern dnb releases

Yea I messages him ages ago ad never got a reply. Where did you get ur info on him?

If you look on the release page on Discogs and on the bottom right it says 'Show History', some details on there. The guy's history shows he bought some records in February so maybe try emailing him again?

Might be a sore area between them if you've got no reply from either...

If you look on the release page on Discogs and on the bottom right it says 'Show History', some details on there. The guy's history shows he bought some records in February so maybe try emailing him again?

Might be a sore area between them if you've got no reply from either...

Yea I read through that but it wouldn't be the first time someone put up a nonexistent release on discogs. Look at the struggle and the pain 12" on breed which doesn't exist

Yea I'm sure I will never find a copy but some audio or any info would be interesting. Still waiting to hear back from break. Has to be one of the rarest modern dnb releases

as i already said try nick mainstage. its like the biggest d&b agency anyway not hard to find an email address...

Not sure why anyone would go to the trouble of pretending to be Squire ( a relatively obscure name even in dnb circles), and create a "fake" record on discogs just for the sake of trolling internet DJs. I think it almost certainly does exist but anyone who would be able to shed some light on it forgot about it / no longer cares.

If you pick up a copy put some audio up though yeah?

I might possibly be going to link Break at sometime at the end of April in Bristol

If I do i'll ask about this tune.

Back
Top Bottom