DnB Win A Vinyl off Tony Competition.

Right I have had Danwells mix. only one so far! Anyone that would rather the 8 tune thing you can just do that its not a problem. if a mix is longer it doesn't mean it will be better!

DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!!!

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=91303]Dannyboy93[/MENTION] [MENTION=66217]Agent Smith[/MENTION] [MENTION=33501]The Watcha[/MENTION] [MENTION=91169]Brex[/MENTION] [MENTION=73774]rythmatix[/MENTION] [MENTION=23376]Controller[/MENTION] [MENTION=69944]zac[/MENTION]k MRG

- - - Updated - - -

Tag whoever im missing guys! cant remember exact names

mines done but needs re-recording.
if i manage to do it you guys are in trouble. :afro:

damn I only load the D&B section so fully forgot about this - I am recording the 15min mix I did in a comp a couple of weeks ago so I will fire that over. May be Sat though (which will still be Fri for you lot haha) if thats OK

we will extend the deadline to Wednesday next week. However I start my new job then so will need time to listen to them all etc, x

Pull said fingers out of said arseholes boys!! ;)
Never. It feels comforting.

Will upload and send this evening. Recording is crap quality as my cable is dodgy and my needles are on their last legs. Waveform looked fine and didn't realise til after. Haven't had time to rerecord and there's a monumental fuckup halfway through. Ah well.

I haven't had the time man + my pc died on Sunday :-/ Might get round to it the weekend, but probably won't happen

That's disappointing. Was looking forward to hearing your entry.

I am quite grateful its been extended anyway. Left out some old Virus records that must be in this mix.

:fuckinpc:

That's disappointing. Was looking forward to hearing your entry.

I am quite grateful its been extended anyway.

Same. Might get a chance. Stranger things have happened.

Do dubplates count as vinyl? :D
And as long as I can get a mix in by Monday, can the pics of all the tunes used come in later?

Gotta fail on this. Original recording is too crap (sound quality) to send in and I didn't get a chance to rerecord this weekend. Gutted.

Back
Top Bottom