DnB Forum Remix Competition!

ok ivan, remember to send me the key once youre done uploading (for reasons mentioned above, but also so there arent any duplicates!Ä)

it looks like

A: kenneth sweatband
B: trevor likely
C: kiljmanjaro bob
D: panpicadilly manchester
E: swakmaster suede
F: the man like nicky j

etc etc, then ill fill out my part and send it back to you, as i upload the tracks. unless you think they shoulkd be anon to me too, in which case ill just shoot you all the submission PMs. but surely thats not 9000% necesarry.

everyone keep that hhunger doe, nobody lose the edge, cos the next compo will have an actual music gear related prize!!

- - - Updated - - -

no sir, its an open for all compo, a free-for-all i think they call it. its also ok to get friends and relatives to sign up and vote for them, but keep it sportsmanshippy ok, any overy dumb shit will lead to disqualification damn it.

most of it is pretty self explanatory, really. i had the rare pleasure of developing the dnbforum production forum compo model with an old user (thas left now, sadly) named gordo who was studying music production at uni at the time, and went about it in a very official and scientific and academical way, with the utmost focus on that the contestants should have fun and benefit.

my original concept was to et the shitest sample pack and the only thing allowed to add was white noise, and that was supposed to result in the best neuro tune on earth. that compo got three contestant, me and gordo were two. so after a few tries i think we have a pretty good model, but i also think there is much to be improved upon.

Oh I don't doubt you guys Carl, I'm 100% sure yall have it figured out and a very fair competition. Besides, this is the dnbforum biznez

you sent me the list with what letter corresponds to what artists song (aka the "key")? you realize some artist sent the same PM to us both right, thats why this is important

I miss this, I could make key or if need be we could just delete all replicated tracks.

Best of luck to everyone participating! How many submissions ended up coming in?

its also ok to get friends and relatives to sign up and vote for them, but keep it sportsmanshippy ok, any overy dumb shit will lead to disqualification damn it.

I guess this means that you 'n' IV4 decided to include a vote in the judging process? I know it was up in the air initially because you didn't know how many submissions to expect. Are Sammy Dexcell n the Reactor Girls still making the final call? Or is this 100% tune-with-most-votes-wins-internetz at this point?

(note i didn't go thru all 252 posts in this topic)

Best of luck to everyone participating! How many submissions ended up coming in?

I guess this means that you 'n' IV4 decided to include a vote in the judging process? I know it was up in the air initially because you didn't know how many submissions to expect. Are Sammy Dexcell n the Reactor Girls still making the final call? Or is this 100% tune-with-most-votes-wins-internetz at this point?

(note i didn't go thru all 252 posts in this topic)

im only going to promote this competition and not my remix
because if i did win i and i knew people were getting friends to vote for them that tells me im on to something as the votes for me are legit.

iam also pretty sure its public vote. then in to a final where it will get voted by someone else

Back
Top Bottom