What do they all do now?

to be honest all i wanna know is where this info is coming from, people are just shouting figures.

surely there must be promoters on this forum who have actually dealt with a few of these djs?

to be honest all i wanna know is where this info is coming from, people are just shouting figures.

surely there must be promoters on this forum who have actually dealt with a few of these djs?

of course there is but every dj contract going with have a confidentiality clause in there so you wont find anyone in the know talking actuall prices

rough rule of thumb is anyone who actually says a price for an artist on a forum normally just heard it from a mate who knows a mate who knows a promoter in kent who once booked shabba to perform a spoon bending show in 1995

Netsky? $2k? WTF !!

SoooOOooOOoOooo fucking over rated. Same as rockwell.

Last edited:
Netsky? $2k? WTF !!

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

Mate of mine has booked Sly, Majistrate for £250 each Tantrum Desire for £100 for a night he has organised.
(Maji also said he will give him a few of his fresh dubplates as long as he keeps them for himself)

tantrum for £100?

thats a fuckin bargain are you sure?

Netsky? $2k? WTF !!

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

Mate of mine has booked Sly, Majistrate for £250 each Tantrum Desire for £100 for a night he has organised.
(Maji also said he will give him a few of his fresh dubplates as long as he keeps them for himself)

that is all well and good, but this isn't something that should be posted on a forum. it it supposed to be between the dj and the promoter. if you want to know how much somebody charges for a show, go ask there agent...

MC Flyte (of Fleximus and Flyte fame) is a plasterer.

Levela works for Abbey.

Course all the top boys are in it full time, I wonder what sort of level you've gotta be at to jack in the day job though. It'd be quite a big step.

i know that callide has just finished work to do music full time.

MC Sugars ?

Fluid ?

Benny Page?

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

that is all well and good, but this isn't something that should be posted on a forum. it it supposed to be between the dj and the promoter. if you want to know how much somebody charges for a show, go ask there agent...

Never mind, i dont think anyone will lose sleep over it. Why go to there agent when you can speak to them direct on facebook?

Last edited:
so much stink in this thread. the ONLY way netsky is on 2k a show is if its a full inclusive set abroad (which means 2k - then you pay for flights, accomodation etc out of that). Would make sense aswell to what you said about otherwise he'll do a show in the uk instead. As far as prices go, as someone previously said its generally something promoters or people dont talk about to random third parties.

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

MC Sugars ?

Fluid ?

Benny Page?

Never mind, i dont think anyone will lose sleep over it.

Edit: infact i just remembered the actual figures but if ur going to get all lemon about it il delete it. Its depends on the DJ themselves anyway, they might not like the time slot or location so they will price them selves out of it

Are you an idiot? Once a contract has been signed you cant just be like "oh no i dont like that time so im now 500£ more". you dont just bowl along get 500 cash in hand and fuck off after playing your tunes. its all contracted and on paperwork - another thing if they are through an agency it isnt the DJ making the price obviously. Its the agency putting their drink fee's in on top

MC Flyte (of Fleximus and Flyte fame) is a plasterer.

Levela works for Abbey.

Course all the top boys are in it full time, I wonder what sort of level you've gotta be at to jack in the day job though. It'd be quite a big step.

most the big time people most likely have a label an other stuff to bring in the money an most likely dont just rely on dj bookings i could be wrong but that seems to make sense to me

so much stink in this thread. the ONLY way netsky is on 2k a show is if its a full inclusive set abroad (which means 2k - then you pay for flights, accomodation etc out of that). Would make sense aswell to what you said about otherwise he'll do a show in the uk instead. As far as prices go, as someone previously said its generally something promoters or people dont talk about to random third parties.

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

Are you an idiot? Once a contract has been signed you cant just be like "oh no i dont like that time so im now 500£ more". you dont just bowl along get 500 cash in hand and fuck off after playing your tunes. its all contracted and on paperwork - another thing if they are through an agency it isnt the DJ making the price obviously. Its the agency putting their drink fee's in on top

Negotiations obv have to be sorted before hand but this is a just a random night. not innovation or some shit.
lol cash in hand? lolz

Last edited:
MC Sugars ?

Fluid ?

Benny Page?

Never mind, i dont think anyone will lose sleep over it. Why go to there agent when you can speak to them direct on facebook?

MC Sugars got sent back to Gravesend lol.

Have you got a source for this information? Maybe when he used to live sets as part of Reprazents but not a chance does he charge that for a dj set

yeh, i've booked people for the last 3 years, it's 3.5, plus he wants dynamite mc, travel and accom, which amounts to 4.5, i think that was for a 90mins set tho to be fair.

netsky is considerably less than 2k, maybe for a massive festival he would be though, prices depend on the size of the arena you're booking someone for.

its so hard running a night when people are charging so much, its getting to the point now where unless we book dubstep we arent guaranteed to break even, bad times!

y
netsky is considerably less than 2k, maybe for a massive festival he would be though, prices depend on the size of the arena you're booking someone for.

that was for a big event.. and im not saying he gets 2k for playing in every bar, but for inno or something like this ..

yeh, i've booked people for the last 3 years, it's 3.5, plus he wants dynamite mc, travel and accom, which amounts to 4.5, i think that was for a 90mins set tho to be fair.

its so hard running a night when people are charging so much, its getting to the point now where unless we book dubstep we arent guaranteed to break even, bad times!

Well I think you've been well an truely slapped in the face there

Hang on a minute???? 4.5K for Roni Size? So, most events are 7-10 pounds for door tax, (lets say £7), this means to you gotta get 643 paying people in the door JUST to pay him………..then you got the other DJs/Venue costs/Promotion costs / Door Staff……………….hmmmmm…………..

i wouldnt pay 4.5 for roni, infact i dont think anyone is worth that much for 90mins, its a joke really, i wouldnt mind but he isnt exactly a beast ont he decks either, i would rather get the Nicky Blackmarket, he is a cheap one a brings the heads....and spend the 4 grand i saved on charlie.

Back
Top Bottom