Rifine's DnB For You & I – Dub Phizix, Scuba, Kid Drama, Amit - 100% vinyl

The Watcha

VIP Junglist

Thought I’d have a go at a mix that contains a collection of tunes that have 'You' or 'I' or any derivative of the first or second person singular reference in their titles. Also, tried to make the tracklist sequence 'you-I-you-I' ect just to make it a little more challenging, tried to keep it mostly on a minimal tip, and thought this mix would be fitting in the month of Valentines day. Enjoy!

Tracklist

Alek - Want You To Know (Exit Records)
Dub Phizix - I'm A Creator (Exit Records)
Scuba - So You Think You're Special (Hotflush)
Villem & McCloud - Think That I'm Yours (Warm Communications)
Kid Drama - What Do You See (Exit Records)
Gamma - I'm Sick (Demand)
Rhyming In Fives - With You (Narratives)
Alix Perez - I'm Free (Shogun Audio)
Foreign Concept & Klax – Ask Yourself (Critical)
Sinistarr & Calculon - Should I (Heavy1 rmx) (Rubik Records)
Naibu - Just Like You (Fracture rmx) (Horizons X)
Amit - I'll Cut You Down (Amar)

alternative download link:- http://dnbshare.com/download/Rifine_DnB_For_You_n_I.mp3.html

Todays listening.

Actually close to finishing a mix kinda inspired by you and your style :) will link you when its up.

Big ups bro. Have a good valentines.

Todays listening.

Actually close to finishing a mix kinda inspired by you and your style :) will link you when its up.

Big ups bro. Have a good valentines.

Nice one Stu! Will do!!!

Sounds interesting mate :) I don't know what it could be, but I'm intrigued to say the least :lol:

yes watcha all over this mate, will give feedback once listened, nice idea for a mix man

Cheers Danny! :) Your newest one is going on rotation asap

More interesting ideas coming this year ;)

great mix, tight selection and mixing from start to finish.

Thought the opener worked so well, liked the way I'm a creator came in and then into Scuba - So You Think You're Special, never heard of scuba or that tune before but really enjoyed it, thought it worked really well in the mix.

My favourite part in this mix though had to be Rhyming In Fives - With You > Alix Perez - I'm Free > Foreign Concept & Klax – Ask Yourself > Sinistarr & Calculon - Should I (Heavy1 rmx), loved the way you mixed in I'm free, got me bopping around all over the place haha, also never heard should I (Heavy1 rmx), great tune will definitly be getting a copy of that

Big up on this one mate think its your best mix so far

Should have ended with Fracture, Sam Binga & Rider Shafique - She Want It Ruff or Back It Up. I mean, that's how Valentines Day is meant to end, right?

:teeth:

great mix, tight selection and mixing from start to finish.

Thought the opener worked so well, liked the way I'm a creator came in and then into Scuba - So You Think You're Special, never heard of scuba or that tune before but really enjoyed it, thought it worked really well in the mix.

My favourite part in this mix though had to be Rhyming In Fives - With You > Alix Perez - I'm Free > Foreign Concept & Klax – Ask Yourself > Sinistarr & Calculon - Should I (Heavy1 rmx), loved the way you mixed in I'm free, got me bopping around all over the place haha, also never heard should I (Heavy1 rmx), great tune will definitly be getting a copy of that

Big up on this one mate think its your best mix so far

Cheers Danny! Glad you like the first few blends and could see what I was going for. And nice one for mentioning With You - I'm Free :) Was my favourite in there, wasn't sure the 2 would work with one being extremely minimal and the other dark, rolling and filthy haha, but sometimes those blends can surprise you...... as well as continuing that section through to Should I rmx.

Was pleased I could make you aware of Scuba and that Should I rmx. Heavy1 is vastly underrated and I like a lot of his stuff, like minimal rollers that are pretty weighty and kinda dj friendly + have said in the past that Scuba should make more 170 stuff.

Thanks for checking mate! (y)

Should have ended with Fracture, Sam Binga & Rider Shafique - She Want It Ruff or Back It Up. I mean, that's how Valentines Day is meant to end, right?

:teeth:

Could have, but neither would have tied in with the structure of the mix Rob, although I see what you did there ;)

Last edited:
Wattup mang! Just finished this in full.....only criticism is it was too short ha ha. Great concept and quality mix watcha.
Ez

Wattup mang! Just finished this in full.....only criticism is it was too short ha ha. Great concept and quality mix watcha.
Ez

Thanks Beknoxx! Most of these themed mixes will be 30 mins, sort and sweet + gives people something to listen to if they can't fit an hour in :) I had enough tunes to possibly do 45 mix, but I wanted to keep it to half an hour

Back
Top Bottom