Upcoming Albums Of 2015...

In regards to Nuage album. Taken from Audio Plants FB...

Crowdfunding movement is gathering pace around the world and it might change the vinyl industry. It allows to predict the actual demand for future vinyl releases and gives record labels and artists opportunity to produce vinyl releases directly for customers. Dialogue with Backers during fundraising allows to make future releases better. This is the classic Win-Win strategy.

When we realized that we run the crowdfunding label - Vinyl Backers (a part of Audio Plants Recordings), and now we are happy to represent you our first release.

Nuage – Cloud Maps. A Triple 12-inch vinyl only album in a collector’s edition full color sleeve. Album contains 12 popular tracks that have never been released on vinyl and and had won the heart of listeners around the world, when Nuage was absorbedly experimenting with 170 bmp music. 8 tracks of 12 were released via private Dmitriy's label – Interactive Recordings, 2 at Absys Records and 2 at Translation Recordings.

All tracks will be remastered especially for vinyl by Enei at Audiomontage Mastering Studio. The release will be produced by the Dutch company Triple Vision, specializing in vinyl production and distribution. Provided successful campaign 200 album copies would be released.

Crowdfunding campaign will be launched on the 4th of March on the IndieGOGO platform.
https://www.indiegogo.com/…/nuage-cloud-maps-vinyl-only-al…/ (link will be active from 4th of March)

Plate 1
Side A
01. Different places
02. I Have Never Seen Mountains
Side B
03. Sunday Morning (with N4M3)
04. Underwater Sun

Plate 2
Side C
05. September Song
06. Mirrors
Side D
07. Dont Hide These Feelings
08. After Rain

Plate 3
Side E
09. Fair Question
10. Moonlakes
Side F
11. Open Road
12. Ocean Never Lies

Or you can watch our promo video on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e3BEjqOMFg"

EPIC!!!

Reso - Ricochet LP (Hospital Records) Out March 30th (2xLP White Vinyl + CD)
http://www.deejay.de/NHS270LP_-_Reso_-_Ricochet_-_Vinyl__176847

SWAG...

176847.jpg

So excited for this! :devillick:

Plate 1
Side A
01. Different places
02. I Have Never Seen Mountains
Side B
03. Sunday Morning (with N4M3)
04. Underwater Sun

Plate 2
Side C
05. September Song
06. Mirrors
Side D
07. Dont Hide These Feelings
08. After Rain

Plate 3
Side E
09. Fair Question
10. Moonlakes
Side F
11. Open Road
12. Ocean Never Lies
Every single one of these is absolute gold, I want this LP so badly. I understand the concept but whats up with this...

'This is very limited, just 200 copies. About 30 copies are already ordered by my listeners from Russia, dont miss to reserve your copy!' - From Nuage's FB.

How have the russians already bagged 30 copies? Is it only avaliable in Russia at the minute until it goes live on 4th Match? Really dont wanna miss out on this and would buy it right now if I could. Anyone shed some light?

How have the russians already bagged 30 copies? Is it only avaliable in Russia at the minute until it goes live on 4th Match? Really dont wanna miss out on this and would buy it right now if I could. Anyone shed some light?

Label owner took pre-orders on label's page at VK. People from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine can save some some money on international shipping, because a pile of records will be delivered to Saint-Petersburg from Triplevision and label owner will be shipping packages out himself. Not sure about people from around the globe, but owner decided to make a limited offer first and then reach a worldweide audience. I think you still have high chances to grab the album, just don't sleep for weeks and check facebook, souncloud and forum from time to time.

Label owner took pre-orders on label's page at VK. People from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine can save some some money on international shipping, because a pile of records will be delivered to Saint-Petersburg from Triplevision and label owner will be shipping packages out himself. Not sure about people from around the globe, but owner decided to make a limited offer first and then reach a worldweide audience. I think you still have high chances to grab the album, just don't sleep for weeks and check facebook, souncloud and forum from time to time.
Big up man thank you

marksystem-finalapproach.jpg

First gaining ground as an MC, the London drum & bass producer has been active in the genre for over a decade, with recent releases landing on labels like Warm Communications, Subtitles and Shy FX's Digital Soundboy. For Final Approach, his first foray into the world of the long-player, he's gone with dBridge's Exit Records. The label says that Final Approach "combines Mark's technical skills with his refreshing musicality," with plenty of emphasis on melody and instrumentation.

"I consider everything that I write may be my final offering," System says. "The album title relates to how my best work occurs when a deadline is approaching. Once I can quantify the time I have left, I become spontaneous and all of my ground work falls into place"

Tracklist
01. Final Approach
02. Rainfall
03. Waiting For A Meaningful Title
04. So Soon
05. Lover's Resolve
06. Pursuit
07. Optix
08. Twenty Feet Up
09. Don't You Remember
10. Fruit And Water
11. Water Pressure

Exit Records will release Final Approach in March 2015.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=28414

Back
Top Bottom