RAM @ FABICLIVE - 13th April

RAM HQ

Superstitious? Well don't be. Friday 13th April marks our bi-monthly return to Fabric. Trust us, this is one Friday the 13th there’s no need to be scared of and the only frightening thing is the gigantic line up!

Room one sees the return of Andy C to the 1210's for a mammoth 3hr set, alongside special guest Goldie as well as Ram regulars and label artists Loadstar, Wilkinson, Hamilton & Mind Vortex.

Over in Room Two be sure to check out Doorly, Delta Heavy, The Others, Spectrasoul, June Miller and Xilent joining Basher and Ray Rampage for more diverse sounds and styles while Dispatch Recordings completely takes over Room Three with label boss Ant TC1 going b2b with Cern, Octane & DLR, Survival & Silent Witness & Spinline.
Another Ram lineup not to be missed. See you down the front...

ramaprilflyerartwork_ft300.jpg

ramaprilflyerartwork_bk300.jpg

Room 1 - Andy C (3 Hr Set), Loadstar ft Texas, Goldie, Wilkinson, Hamilton, DC Breaks, Mind Vortex. MC's GQ, Fats, IC3

Room 2 - Doorly, Delta Heavy, The Others, Spectrasoul, Xient, June Miller, Basher & Ray Rampage . MC's Justyce, 2Shy, Bassline

Room 3 - Dispatch - Ant TC1 b2b Cern, Octane & DLR, Survival & Silent Witness & Spinline MC's Fokus, JC, Gusto

£17 Advance Tickets,
£18 On the Door,
£21 Advance ticket + CD,
£10 Student Before Midnight,
£13 Fabricfirst,
£7 After 3am​

Yeh im hitting this, cant wait and Im glad Chase and Status arnt playing, will hopefully make a difference to the crowd and also how packed it is, normally sells out 3 weeks in advance with them playing but still hasnt sold out

Defo on this! Look forward to seeing some forum heads! Will be in room 3 most of the night rocking my Rodigan t shirt

i hope some of the big sets dont clash with that 3 hours. need to catch xilent / spectrasoul / june miller and as much of room 3 as possible as well

On this tonight! Cant wait to get my first Andy C fix for this year. I also wanna catch June Miller and Spectrasoul! Gonna be big.

Ps - Still waiting to get my Valve fix for the last 2 years :(

---------- Post added at 12:15 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

Ooo just noticed Octane and DLR r on the line up., tasty :)

xilent 11-12

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

spectrasoul 3-4

Back
Top Bottom