Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

yeh ive just done the same - they'll be gone before audio and they'll both be quality anyway. grabbed the two special editions plus the new t shirt. [MENTION=81451]Samurai Music[/MENTION] - whats the 9euro30 labelled as taxes?

yeah , just grabed them as the newsletter came in plus two other bits !

I saw that you switched from Hermes to DHL , any chance i can mail you the adress of my DHL Packstation and you can send the parcel there if that aint to much trouble ?

cheers

yeah , just grabed them as the newsletter came in plus two other bits !

I saw that you switched from Hermes to DHL , any chance i can mail you the adress of my DHL Packstation and you can send the parcel there if that aint to much trouble ?

cheers

can y'all please email order related questions to info@samuraimusicgroup dot com ? We won't be able to do full order servicing on a forum

Just quickly the tax addition was a shopify error in line with how we have to do the digital taxes, now fixed, and we will correct totals before we capture any payments..

Bagged the Ruffhouse bit. Although had trouble on the checkout with the page saying it couldn't process because the basket total didn't add up. (it did) Maybe it was something to do with Paypal as I got my friend to get it for me in the end and it worked, bit strange though.
Was V tempted to get the Djrum bit but, as amazing as his production is, I dont actually like a few of the tunes he's put out so would like to hear previews beforehand

Presha pulling the tactical move of no audio previews again I see...

:applause:

Big call.

People want to buy records before we are ready to release audio, so we offer them the opportunity. If people don't want to buy until they hear the audio, then they're of course free to make that choice also. No one is being hurt here. There seems to be a lot of people happy to trust in the artists and our past curation history judging by sales, but a very vocal few who don't like getting what they want when they want it. The records not being shipped until early Feb, there is plenty of time to make your mind up when you hear the audio.

We're not the first record label to do this, not so sure why it's such a big deal and warrants anyone being called stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me starkiller is on the overlook, loxy, resound 12"? I've been after that tune since Loxy played it at Sun & Bass (Exit party) in 2013.

If it gets me a quicker answer I'd like to point out that I don't think you're a ??[MENTION=81451]Samurai Music[/MENTION]

Big call.

People want to buy records before we are ready to release audio, so we offer them the opportunity. If people don't want to buy until they hear the audio, then they're of course free to make that choice also. No one is being hurt here. There seems to be a lot of people happy to trust in the artists and our past curation history judging by sales, but a very vocal few who don't like getting what they want when they want it. The records not being shipped until early Feb, there is plenty of time to make your mind up when you hear the audio.

We're not the first record label to do this, not so sure why it's such a big deal and warrants anyone being called stuff.

I'm a huge fan of the label and buy just about every release. But I stand by what I said...

great move

wow. could also see it as he's rewarding those that trust their curation by giving those people an exclusive/limited product before audio comes out for the others to make their minds up. Its not like it's limited to 100 copies only and they'll all sell out before any audio comes out

Forthcoming releases

To follow shortly after the DJRum and Ruffhouse releases, here is a quick rundown of forthcoming releases in the schedule so far.

Pact Infernal / 12" / Samurai Horo
ASC / 'Imagine The Future' LP / Samurai Red Seal
Overlook, Loxy & Resound / 12" / Samurai Music
Pessimist / 12" / Samurai Music
Falling Skies / 12" / Samurai Music
ENA / EP / Samurai Horo
Erkiu / 12" / Samurai Red Seal
Ancestral Voices / LP / Samurai Horo

Pulled this off the newsletter

the only 'great move' around here is people getting this up in arms about the lack of previews, the vitriol and name calling is unbeliveable...you want the record? buy it. you want to wait to hear the previews before you buy? then just wait. its really very easy. all in this thread follow the label and know the quality of the music and releases so if you dont have any trust or faith in what theyre putting out by now then thats youre own fault tbh

Back
Top Bottom