Why do people not feedback on this forum?

i do feedback now n again.. but most of the stuff i say isn't helpful.. hence why i don't feedback often

i do feedback now n again.. but most of the stuff i say isn't helpful.. hence why i don't feedback often

its not hard to be helpful, a listeners perspective is just as useful as a producers, maybe more so, coz its easy to get caught up with good production and miss the flow of a track a bit, pointing out parts of a track that distract from the flow is very useful and much appriciated, and often overlooked by producer ears i think!

Why dont you guys mix your tunes together or into sets? You probably wouldnt need that much feedback then coz it would be bloody obvious what worked and what didnt? You'd be able to see how it fits in...

Because I've only ever started doing two tracks and that set is going to be like 3:17 long...

Also; dinosaurs and robots in praise of all the C&C that's been going down lately!

dinosaur%20painting.jpg

turtlebeach1.jpg

Dinosaurs-painting.jpg

hallet+dinosaur+painting.jpg

joynerbots.jpg

ericjoyner_2.jpg

despain-robot-painting.jpg

post_tutorial_monkey-vs-robot_2_470.jpg

Because you guys are awesome!

robot-dinosaur-roboraptor-radio-control-2.jpg

tumblr_kvrlu2L6JJ1qzq5rfo1_500.jpg

If you do an image search for "dinosaurs and robots" all you get are robots and dinosaurs fucking..

tQuovSnXujstufwjdG29QHq0o1_500.jpg

a3z700.jpg

etsydinosaur.jpg

Dinosaurs_Vs_Robots_Spread_by_StarvingStudents.jpg

robosaurus01.jpg

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:39 ----------

I have noticed a trend in this forum for people to look at pics but not feedback. For instance as an example......

Grimlock351.jpeg has 151 views but ONLY 2 feedbacks!!!

it's doing my head in man............. i posted a track...... all i wanted was an opinion on whether what i was going for worked.
simple yes or no would of been fine!
NOTHING.

i would've thanked you for that post, if it wasn't for the fact that you needed to bump an old thread to provide with the lulz...

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Whats the point in having an acount if your not going to feedback? we are all hear to chat about it all so GET ON YOUR FOOOOKING KEYBOARD!!!

Ive been trying to feedback as much as possible, is hard sometimes what with work and such

Still havent got any feedback on my first post :(

my real problem is that most people including me probably come to this section to post a track, so if they started commenting on others it knocks your own track down the list, just a thought!!

I always feel that everybody is better than me at producing. So I think I will give a shit opinion if I say anything that is negative. I wish I could give better advice but I just do not know enough. Most of the time I just say I like this(only if I do) and comment on the parts I like. Some times however there are straight up ass holes who complain about what little I cared to say about there crappy track. I know when I do get time to listen to tracks on this forum i usually comment on the track with little or no comments. Just so someone at least has one. I have also noticed that when there is at least one comment other people are more willing to comment. This I do not understand.

but you dont have to be better at making music to give feedback. you dont have to write music at all to hear it and say what you like about it or not. its a common thing for people to resort to that kind of reasoning when faced with negative response on their art. 'oh yeah! well let me hear your tunes then if youre so smart huuuh?? mr smarty man! where are your tunes huuuh?? you dont have any tunes? alternatively my tunes are better than yours! you cant say anything to me! ever! AWAWAWAAAAAWAWWAWAWAWAAW, throw toys out pram etc

anyone can listen to music and say what they like and dislike about it, art is subjective and thats as far as that goes. pretty difficult concept to handle for someone thinking music is about compressor settings.

Back
Top Bottom