DnB Forum Remix Competition!

Cool sounds good, but I think people should post their questions for you in here. That way every one can see.

ok, roll call, whos got their entry ready! i have received one submission in my inbox so far, and i think i can get either grits or phuture-t onboard as judges too. i have been unable to make a submission myself, as i am judge, and cant make solo tunes any more. its weird. im at work right now so i havent gotten a chance to read through the thread yet.
[MENTION=927]Reactor Grits[/MENTION] would you mind joining me and sammy dexcell in judging this thing? and i guess ivan is also judge, or are you competing?

Last edited:
ah, ok, sorry, i clearly didnt have my swag turnt up, thats why i didnt catch that. sorry old boy, youre definitely swaggin and incredibly "in" and all types of ill shit.

do people still say "all types of ill shit"? i mean, is it swag. thats really what i meant to say.

OK, i will be answering the questions posted earlier in this thread as i catch up on things, you can also post the questions on my profile or PM me, if you need answers urgently.

so far we have three judges and one (!) submission, so that is pretty rad!

no no, you and jeremy dexcell as judges, with the possible backup of me and ivan is brilliant! ok now we have a party!

we are party boys now. "ok party boy" is how we answer each other. and then we ride little red bikes.

actually never mind the whole party boy thing.

its tacit knowledge, the secret comfort of wearing a three piece suit under your city council overalls. you can strutt your funky stuff down the road and nobodyll ever know.

of course, everyone knows, and have done so for a very long time. but the power of the mind is great. the net is vast. faces change. sorry, i lost the plot,

nice one bodo! get in!! got a feeling, as compos go, this is going to be a goodun!

long as we get enough entries. fingers crossed eh!

meet you on the football field for synchronized bike practice after three this morning. sharpish, CET.

[MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] Polls are working when you post a new thread but to get one in an existing thread this is a little tricky. You have to eat one pound of carrots and then with your increase vision at the top of each thread you will see a menu which was previously invisible to you.

Good luck on your quest to add a poll

ONE POUND OF CARROTS? but no wait hang on, a "pound"? thats like... three carrots @dnbforum, at its most, shit, we get them for free at work (in our lavish salad bar). you see, old elderly boy sonny jim me lad, this is the EU, we use real world measurements and do real world things.

also i misunderstood the issue then, you can do a poll, you just cant add it afterwards, ok 10-4 good buddy.

did anything else fun happen in this thread yet?

oh yeah i got communiques from manu forti and crisiz saying theyre definitely down for the compo, which is awesome. ill be contacting the rest of the contestants shortly to see if everyone is still up for it, if anyone needs help with anything and so forth.

I'm in the US at the moment so everything is in measurements that make everything complicated.

No but seriously you should be able to add a poll to any thread being a super moderator and all. If you haven't had your carrots try going CTRL - F and then type in "Thread Tools" on this thread right now. Add Poll is hidden in there.

thanks everyone for their submissions so far!! keep em coming, tell a friend, tell your yoga class, tell your boyfriend!

tell them "the log" is a great man of untold penile might and speaking of might, he might do a tune for the compo too. but well have to see about that,
because "the log" is quite incapable of doing most anything right these days. ok gotta go to bed, night night xoxoxo

ps. "the log"

Back
Top Bottom