Xtrah & DLR - Direct Approach

It's a good tune. Oh fuck someone used an Amen break. Better call the Winston's
It's influenced yes but it isn't a copy. There are so many tracks with one note bass lines.
Producers being a sound up to date all the time. Look at what Noisia used to make, it was like an updated version of Konflict or Stakka and Skynet

:word:

I am not sure why I even bothered coming into this thread.
By selling out 500 copies that quick i'd imagine lots of other people think this record is awesome, as do I.

Some of these threads these days are awful. Its all crywank OMGAERD it sounds like the nine! Wow you thought that too! Great we have a similarity of hearing! Yay!

oh and signing [MENTION=75154]dj_merlin[/MENTION] 's tits. Well that made it more enjoyable

By selling out 500 copies that quick i'd imagine lots of other people think this record is awesome, as do I.

499 of them, myself being one of them (unless people bought double's because they liked it that much?). That would wind the haters up no end I'd imagine?

Wow, this is still going on. It was 300 records of this pressed guys (not 500), not sure anyone is getting 500 from, def 300 and no re-press.

Nice one.
Ant

Back
Top Bottom